21 (The End)

Warnings:
-Only mentions of what happened

Dream's POV

~ 6 Months Later ~

I sat on my bed with a smile on my face as I was streaming with George and Sapnap. I felt happy and my viewers supported me no matter what after everything that happened.

George moved to America forever now. The first time he came over, he was just there for a few months. He ended up going back to England and finally his VISA got approved a few months after he went home.

Sapnap and I decided to make up a whole area where George could live. He had his own bathroom, bedroom and chill place. Most of the time, he came to hang out with one of us and I gladly accepted that since I had been feeling pretty alone for a while.

Sapnap was there a lot for me, but I couldn't go outside because I didn't do a face reveal yet. I missed George when he was gone, but I face revealed a month ago. The whole internet blew up and I got a lot of positive replies.

I had negative ones too which caused me to break down. Luckily I had really supportive friends so they stayed with me when I cried and panicked. They comforted me for hours and told me I actually looked great. It made me really happy that they were with me and I felt a bit better after a panic attack.

Luckily, my real fans had defended me against all the hate I got after what the stalker did. The real fans believed me and still watched all my streams and my videos. I started streaming a little bit more since I enjoyed it more after I had been living in isolation.

My brother went to jail for attempted murder, stalking, burglary and invasion of privacy. He had to sit in jail for a while and just before he went into it, I could talk to him.

He cried so loudly that it hurt me to see him like that. I ended up giving him a hug as he told me everything about why he did this. Apparently my parents had always been strict on him, they wanted him to become a doctor while he just wanted to work with animals.

He felt like a failure and got incredibly jealous of me. I was loved by my parents because I had a good career, I made money and was always seen as a good person. He felt alone and wanted what I had too. He became so jealous that he wanted to ruin my career so I would also become less loved. He wanted to feel like our parents loved him just as much as me.

I found it hard to forgive him for what he did to me, but I understood the pain he went through. Luckily, he didn't have to go to jail for too long and I told him that he had to do something with animals after he got out. He promised me that he would try to care less about what everyone thought of him and follow his heart.

We ended the conversation on good terms. I gave him another tight hug and he genuinely apologised. I forgave him, even though that was difficult.

George was doing okay again. After his severe concussion and bruised ribs, he needed to recovery for a long time. He had a bad headache for a few weeks, but then it finally got less than it used to be. He was back to the old George who joked a lot.

I was still a bit scared for a long time after my brother was arrested. I didn't have the courage to go outside and sometimes turned my phone off for days. I changed passwords every day for a month and then Sapnap noticed how paranoid I was.

He sat with me for an hour while we constantly talked. I cried a lot and he comforted me, telling me that I didn't have to be scared anymore. He put his phone number in my favourites so I could immediately call it once I got scared when I was alone. That calmed me down and I only used it twice, having Sapnap come over to me.

I wasn't paranoid anymore since I knew I wasn't getting followed right now. I was just happy to be with my friends after what we went through.

I talked to my stream and eventually ended it, going to George's room to hang out since I didn't want to be alone.

He laid down on his bed with his phone in his hands. I sat with him and leaned back on his bed as he just continued what he was doing. He knew I liked company and didn't mind it either. He only tended to jokingly argue when Sapnap came in.

George grinned and chuckled softly as he scrolled through Twitter. He turned his phone to me and I glanced at it, giggling as I saw a clip for the stream we just did.

'You're such an idiot,' he laughed as he replayed the video. 'Why did you try to say fifty things at the same time?'

I wheezed as I pushed his shoulder. 'I was excited!' I yelled. 'And I tried to tell you five things which made my story awfully chaotic.'

George rolled his eyes and kept watching the video, laughing even louder as Sapnap walked in. George was laughing so hard that he showed Sapnap the video too who chuckled.

'You're such an idiot,' he grinned as he sat down on the bed's edge. 'Can we watch a movie? I wanted to watch that one movie we saved last night.'

'Yeah, I'm down,' I smiled as I stood up.

George nodded slowly. 'But I want to sleep!'

'You always want to sleep, idiot,' I wheezed as I lifted him up. 'Get your ass downstairs and watch the movie with us. I'll get you a snack, tell me what you want.'

'Order me some food,' he scoffed with an eye roll.

'Fine, I'll just ruin my money for you again,' I sighed. 'Now, come with me or no food for you!'

'Ugh, fine,' he grinned as we went downstairs to watch the movie.

I couldn't stop smiling anymore. I was happy with my friends and so glad that I wasn't stalked anymore. My life was back together and it had never been this amazing.

1074 words