15

Warnings:
-None

Dream's POV

George woke up five hours later and called me. I went up to his room and he looked at me with a sleepy face and small eyes.

'How are you?' I asked him.

He shrugged. 'My head hurts so much,' he mumbled as he lifted himself up carefully. 'Have you seen my phone?'

I grabbed it from his desk. 'There. I turned it off because you're getting spammed too.'

He nodded slowly and looked at me. 'Are you alright?' he questioned as he closed his eyes again.

'I'm okay, maybe lay back down. I will get you something for your ribs again. I'll also get medication.'

I wanted to go as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. 'Dream, I'm actually scared of Sapnap. How does this person know my number?'

'If they are tracking my phone, they know everything. Unless it's actually Sapnap because he has access to my phone when I'm asleep.'

'Does he know your code?'

I shook my head. 'But he can just open it with my thumb when I'm asleep anyway. Did you get calls when you were asleep? Because I've been with Sapnap the whole time and he didn't call anyone.'

George turned his phone on and got a spam of messages which caused it to repeatedly buzz. 'Eight missed calls,' he mumbled. 'And you?'

I grabbed my phone too and turned it on, getting a spam of messages as well. I looked at it and nodded slowly. 'Fifteen missed calls. Do you really think Sapnap would hire someone to help him with this?'

'Why don't we just ask things that he shouldn't know? Maybe we can figure something out.'

'Such as?' I asked as I reached out for a towel to hold on George's head.

'What if we ask him why he made us crash? It's so random, but you can always tell when someone's lying and maybe he misspeaks or whatever?'

I shrugged. 'I mean, we can just try.'

George nodded as he stood up slowly. I helped him walk and carefully lifted him up since he couldn't walk down the stairs by himself. I held him tightly as I walked down the stairs and when I came downstairs, Sapnap immediately stood up so George could lay down on the couch.

I laid him down and looked at Sapnap. 'Sapnap? Why do you know my new number when I didn't tell you?'

He frowned and stared at his phone in his hands. 'I didn't know you had a new number? Why didn't you tell me? Can I have it?'

'You know I have a new number. Why did you log into my phone?'

'How would I log into your phone? I don't know your code and I haven't been in your room for ages. I also don't even know where you keep your phone.'

'Why did you damage my car?'

'What?' he mumbled with an upset face. 'I didn't damage your car. I know you liked that car a lot and I felt really shit about it so- well, I wanted to surprise you later, but I got you a new car.'

I froze and looked at him in shock. He smiled and shrugged. 'It's not here yet, but we can get it in a week's time.'

'Dude,' I started. 'That's so sweet, why did you do that?'

'Because I love you, dude. I know you were really sad about the car and I know it was your birthday so I wanted to make it up to you for not seeing it.'

I looked at George who frowned and lifted himself up slowly.

'So you didn't make us crash today?' I whispered.

'What?' he asked with a very fragile voice.

'Uh-,' I mumbled. 'Never mind.'

'Did something happen?' he questioned as he sat down on a chair.

'Sapnap...' I started. 'You know- the reason why I was this paranoid the last few days is because I'm being stalked.'

He frowned. 'What? By who?'

'I don't know and I know I'm a dick, but I thought and also kind of hoped it was you who was doing this, but I'm starting to doubt that more and more.'

'Why the hell would you ever think I would do such a thing?' he yelled madly. 'Dude, I'm not a psychopath.'

'I know and I'm sorry, okay! It was just all so weird. I got spam called and texted, someone followed me, they knew everywhere I went and they even knew my new phone number! I was just scared it could either only be an absolute psychopath or you and I just hoped it was you so there's not an actual idiot after me.'

Sapnap's angry face turned back to kind and he sighed. 'Alright, I get it. Well, I can guarantee you that I'm not doing this shit. I have way better things to do and I don't know how I would follow you but you would recognise me if I'm walking and I don't have a car.'

'But who the hell is stalking me then?' I whispered. 'George gets stalked too since this morning. I'm so sorry about your car, but that psychopath bumped into the back of it which caused me to bump into a wall.'

'Oh my goodness, you're not going outside anymore. Did you go to the police?'

I shook my head. 'They don't do shit anyway. I have no idea who is doing this and police officers don't want to figure that out for some reason. I have to figure it out in some way, but I don't know how. I hung up secret cameras, but I just see a car constantly driving past the house.'

'How do they know everything about you?'

'That's what I don't know either. George said there's a way to monitor someone's phone and PC. Maybe I got hacked or whatever, maybe they can even hear this.'

'Alright, we need to get a whole new phone and another new phone number.'

'They will know I'm buying a new phone,' I sighed.

'You can use my phone then,' Sapnap answered as he laid it down on the table. 'But only for calls or important texts, please.'

'Thanks, Sap. I'm sorry for thinking you were behind this, I just kind of hoped you were.'

'I'm helping you now, alright? They aren't after me yet so I can go wherever I want. I'll back you up.'

1071 words