10

Warnings:
-None

Dream's POV

Bad did anything to distract me. He even pulled out the most random video idea he had for his channel and we randomly started recording it. I felt like my old self again for just a few hours, I had fun and laughed a lot and eventually the unscheduled video turned out great.

I told Bad that I wanted to edit it if he didn't want to and he sent me the files so I had something to do all day. Eventually, he hung up to eat and shower while I hyperfixated. I was halfway when Sapnap called me and I pulled off my headphones.

'What?'

'Dinner is ready! We prepared something for you,' Sapnap shouted with a hearable smile on his face.

I stood up and went downstairs, smelling the oven and a great scent next to that. I sat down onto a chair next to the dinner table as George walked up to me. 'Alright, the reason why it's later today is because we made pizza ourselves for you.'

He put a plate in front of me with a self made pizza, my favourite one in fact. I smiled as I realised that was where they went, they went to get the ingredients.

'Thanks, guys. I'm sorry for being such a dick today, it just has been a difficult day for me.'

'Why's that?' Sapnap asked, sitting down too with his and George's pizza. George sat down next to me and they both looked at me as I sighed.

'I guess the whole car thing was just it. I really love that car and it's my first car since I can drive. It just makes me upset that someone would damage it so badly that I can't even drive it anymore.'

'Would you buy the same car if you had to buy a new one?'

I shrugged. 'I'm not sure anymore. I'll just walk for the next few weeks.'

Sapnap nodded as we ate the pizza and I smiled. 'The pizza tastes really good, I'm surprised.'

'Oh come on now!' George yelled. 'We aren't that bad chefs.'

I rolled my eyes and finished another slice as I grabbed my glass with water to drink from.

'Dream, do you want to do something together tonight for your birthday?' Sapnap asked as he looked up at me.

I shrugged. 'What do you have in mind?'

'I'm not sure. We can watch a movie or just chill. You can also go to your room.'

'I was editing a video Bad and I spontaneously recorded so maybe I'll finish that and then come downstairs. It's easy to edit and I was half way if not further.'

'Alright, we can watch a movie? Like everyone always used to draw when we weren't together yet. No one even knows George is here because I haven't tweeted it.'

'Me neither,' I mumbled. I wasn't tweeting either, because if they weren't the stalkers, then I didn't want anyone to know there were multiple people here, even though they probably already knew.

I breathed out. 'It's only day one, we can wait.'

George and Sapnap agreed to that and after we finished dinner, I went upstairs to edit the rest of the video. I took a quick look at my phone, seeing I had seven missed calls and fifty-one messages, only including the ones from a phone number. Including all the emails and the accounts on social media I had above four hundred messages at least.

I turned my phone off to edit, but it constantly buzzed. I turned it off, throwing it on my bed out of anger and finished editing the video, sending it to Bad. Just as I pulled off my headphones and wanted to go downstairs, I heard a loud sound outside.

I gasped and opened my curtain to see someone run off while holding a baseball bat. I saw Sapnap run outside too now and he looked at my car, seeing that the front window was completely smashed. He looked up at the window where I was standing and then turned around to the person running away.

He sped up and started running after them as I went downstairs in silence. I walked to my car with tears rolling down my cheeks and eventually heard Sapnap come back while panting loudly.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he tried to catch his breath. I didn't care anymore if he was doing this to me or not and pulled him in for a hug. Sapnap hugged me back without saying anything and I sniffed softly, not being able to stay strong anymore.

'I tried to catch them,' Sapnap started. He sounded really breathless and hitched a breath. 'But they were too far away and I lost them. I'm sorry.'

George suddenly walked outside too, he seemed to be panting which made me paranoid. I let go of Sapnap and looked at George. 'Where were you?'

'I was at- my goodness. Did this just happen?' His face was shocked as he looked at the car.

'Where were you?' I asked again, this time louder and more threatening.

'I was at the toilet.'

'Why the hell are you panting?' I screamed as I walked closer to him.

'Dude, chill. I ran upstairs to see how far you were with editing, but you weren't there so I ran back downstairs. Come on, you know my stamina absolutely sucks, stairs exhaust me.'

I sighed and turned back to my car. 'I can't drive this thing anymore so I have no idea how I'll ever get this away from here. I'll take photos of the damage if I ever need them.'

I took the photos and looked at Sapnap. 'I don't know what to do with the car and the shards.'

'Let's not worry about it now. Are there any expensive things or things you want to keep in your car?'

I nodded slowly and went inside, grabbing a picture I hang up from my family. I grabbed some other stuff I didn't want to throw out and looked at the keychain with my family.

I was so stressed and anxious that I bursted out into tears and ran off to hide myself until I was calm again.

1045 words