19

Warnings:
-None, I think

Dream's POV

I stumbled backwards and let out a loud scream as I ran back to George. He tried to get up, but didn't manage to lift himself up. He immediately grabbed his phone and started typing. He laid his phone away and tried to get up again.

'What do you want?' I whispered. 'How did you get here?'

They were wearing a mask which made their breathing sound loud but deformed. They chuckled and walked closer as I started walking backwards, pressing my back against the wall.

'I have cameras everywhere, Dream.' They said Dream with a mocking voice. 'Did you not recognise me?'

My heart skipped a beat as I heard their voice. Or better said, his voice. I recognised him, but I didn't want to believe it which caused me to push the thoughts away as far as I could.

He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me strongly against the wall. 'I hate you, Clay. I hate you more than anyone.'

I didn't talk anymore since I was just only hoping it wasn't the person I thought this was.

'Why did you have to do this?'

'It's only the start,' he laughed. 'I'm not leaving you alone, I'm going to make your life such a hell until you end it yourself, okay? Listen, Clay. You ruined everything and you don't deserve a career as a YouTuber. You're the worst person there is and you need to learn from your mistakes.'

'What did I do?' I whispered, looking at George who stood behind the guy in front of me.

'Everything you could have done wrong.'

'I don't know what you're talking about. Please, just leave me alone. You've hurt me enough the past weeks and you could have killed George and me!'

'That's the point, idiot. You should have died already, dumbass. You haven't even noticed anything I've done already. Don't you think I know exactly when you sleep, when you look at your stupid cameras and when you go outside? Listen up, alright? I placed cameras and microphones in your house, I can track anything you do on that phone and the PC.'

George walked closer to me since he couldn't stand up anymore and he got scared. I grabbed his hand and the person in front of me sighed.

'You're the worst person alive. I want to do anything to ruin your career and your whole life. I'm going to exhaust you and scare you more and more and eventually you either kill yourself or I'll kill you, alright. Actually, maybe I can kill your friends first to harm you the most.'

George glanced at me and let himself slide down the wall to sit on the floor. He looked really tired, in a lot of pain and scared too. I hinted towards his phone and he gave me a short nod which made me realise he texted Sapnap. He could be here within a second. I just needed to stretch as much time as I could.

'I won't care anymore, I know you're plan now. You're not just killing me, I don't have to be scared of you,' I grinned as he lifted George up to help him to the couch.

His body was shaking. I couldn't tell if it was because of the pain or the anxiety rushing through his body right now. I let him lay down on the couch as the guy suddenly ran up to me and slammed my back against the wall.

'I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!' he screamed loudly, grabbing my shoulders to hit me against the wall repeatedly. It really hurt my back and I hitched a breath as George stood up again.

He didn't walk to me but went to the door on his hands and knees, because he couldn't stand anymore, to probably open the door hopefully Sapnap.

I didn't pay attention to him so the stalker wouldn't go after him. He didn't look behind him because he continued to scream at me, telling me how much I ruined his life and how bad of a person I was.

He was about to hit me as Sapnap ran in the room. He kicked against the back of his knees which caused the stalker to collapse on the floor. The hood slid away from his head and he immediately pulled it back over it as I already saw the colour of his hair.

A shock went through me as I saw the dirty blonde hair and I fell down onto my knees as I tried to fight against my tears.

'Why?' I whispered as I realised this person was very close to me. 'WHY?'

I slammed my fist onto the floor as he stood up to run away. He was about to run through the door as he bumped into the police. They put handcuffs around his hands as I sat on my knees with my forehead on the floor. I screamed from the pain inside and started crying loudly as Sapnap knelt down next to me.

'What's wrong? Did you recognise them? And are you okay?' he asked as he wrapped an arm around me.

George crawled back onto the couch and panted softly. 'We are okay, he threatened Dream, but I'm not sure why he's suddenly crying so hard.'

I couldn't talk because I was dying from the pain inside. I had a tight chest and not even a minute later, I went through a painful panic attack. Sapnap calmed me down as much as he could while George made jokes to cheer me up.

I finally calmed down after ten minutes full of panic and looked up at my friends with a broken look in my eyes. The police officers were waiting in another room for me to calm down and have some time alone with Sap and George.

I sniffed softly and wiped another tear away, having Sapnap wrap his arm back around my shoulders.

'I know who it is,' I whispered. 'I know which absolute idiot has done this to us all this time and it's breaking my heart.'

'Who is it?' I heard George mumbled as he lifted himself up slowly.

I stared down and glanced back up with tears in my eyes. 'That's my brother...'

1049 words