17

Warnings:
-Burglary

Dream's POV

I was so tired that I still fell asleep after watching the cameras for three hours. It was two am when I woke up. I shot up in my bed without knowing why I woke up so suddenly and immediately looked at the cameras as I saw George was waking up too and Sapnap already sat up.

'Why are we all just awake?' I mumbled confusedly.

'Shut up,' Sapnap whispered madly as he held his finger in front of his mouth to shush me.

I frowned as I heard a loud sound downstairs. My breath hitched and George got so scared that he clung onto me. Sapnap swallowed as he tried to stay calm and looked at all the different camera angles.

'Dream,' George sniffed. He held my arm and lifted himself up carefully.

'What do we do?' I asked as quietly as I could.

Sapnap lifted his shoulders up high and grabbed his phone. 'Do we call the police?'

George nodded heavily and Sapnap was typing in the emergency number as we saw the person grab something and smash it onto the floor. George got startled so badly that he screamed which the person seemed to hear.

They turned away and suddenly ran off as fast as possible as Sapnap put his phone down again, glaring at George. 'Dumbass! We could have caught him, idiot.'

'It scared me!' George mumbled. 'I didn't mean to scare them away, I was just scared.'

'It's alright,' I shushed them both. 'It's way more important who was just here in the house, idiots. How did they get in? I don't have the courage to go downstairs.'

'I don't know either,' Sapnap whispered. 'Want to go together?'

'Are you leaving me alone here? What if they get me in some way?' George yelled out.

'I really don't want to go right now,' I admitted. 'I'm scared as hell now. Did they even leave? Did you see them go? You should have called the police!'

'I didn't see them go,' Sapnap mumbled slowly. I gasped as I laid down again and pushed his shoulder.

'They are still here, moron,' I hissed. 'Call the police, now.'

Sapnap nodded as I looked at George who turned his face away from me to hide tears in his eyes. 'It's okay,' I whispered as I pulled him a bit closer to me.

'I feel like shit and now this too,' he sniffed. 'I have so much pain and I can't deal with this.'

I wanted to answer as Sapnap suddenly started talking to someone on the phone. I just let George lay down again and let him close his eyes as I listened to Sapnap.

'We need the police. There's someone in our house right now and he threatened to kill my friend earlier today.' He was whispered as quietly as possible so the person wouldn't hear him and run away.

George was feeling so bad that he randomly started crying as I tried to comfort him. He hit his head so hard that he got sudden mood swings and all things like light, noises and pain came in way harder than usually for him.

He was sobbing quietly and sought comfort by hiding his face in my shirt. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders to hold him closer. I just let him cry without commenting on it as Sapnap hung up and looked at us.

'They want us to stay quiet and stay in this room,' he summed up. 'Do you have something we can use as protection if they might come up?'

I pointed at my desk with my pocket knife and Sapnap reached out to get it. He grabbed it and spun it around in his hands as he looked at George crying with pity in his eyes.

'Medication?' George whispered as he sniffed softly. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as a tear dropped down onto it after that.

'I'll get it,' Sapnap mumbled as he stood up as softly as possible. He avoided any creaking steps in the house and quickly got George's medication with a water bottle. He gave it to George and I pointed to a towel which made him understand what I meant.

He held it under the tap shortly and came back, laying the cold towel on George's forehead. He closed his eyes after taking his medication since he apparently barely realised someone was in the house.

I left him alone for now as I heard a loud noise downstairs again. I tensed up again and looked at Sapnap who was rocking so he'd stay calm. We both didn't talk anymore and I stared at the cameras, seeing someone walk around the whole time.

After a while, we heard sirens which the person heard too. They sped up and ran to the door this time, slamming it behind them. I heard car doors and someone screamed for the person to stop but they kept running. They managed to get away as the police officers ran into the house.

'POLICE!' they screamed.

Sapnap stood up and sped downstairs. I heard him talk softly as I looked at George who was sleeping again but so deeply that he didn't even hear the officers screaming.

The officers came upstairs and smiled as they looked at us. 'Are you all completely fine?'

'He's not,' I mumbled as I pointed to George. 'I didn't want to go to the police earlier, but I'm getting stalked and the same person made us crash the car.'

'We are going to do anything we can to catch them. Would you like to declare against the person and tell us what they did? Do you have any idea who it is?'

'I have no idea and I want to as long as you actually do something with it. I heard stories that police officers ignore stalking a lot because there's no actual proof.'

'This is burglary which we can arrest people for. If they also made you crash the car and threatened to kill you, that's either attempted murder or whatever their plan was with the car crash. We can arrest them for this and we will if we find them.'

'Thank you,' I whispered. 'I can't deal with this anymore.'

'We are doing anything we can,' the man smiled.

1055 words