16

Warnings:
-Death threats

Dream's POV

I sat with Sapnap and George downstairs later that evening while we played a game together. I was teamed with George since he was more watching than actually playing. His head hurt a lot and he wasn't keeping up with the pace of the game.

Sapnap threw the dice and threw a five, yelling from happiness since he needed to throw four. He moved his pion as the bell rang. He stood up with a smile and left George and me alone in the living room.

I noticed my muscles immediately tensed up as soon as there was interaction with the outside world and when Sapnap came back, he reached the package out to me.

'It's for you,' he smiled.

I nodded slowly and grabbed it, opening the box as I got startled very badly. There was a bouquet with flowers, but not just a bouquet. There was a R.I.P message attached to it, meaning it to be a bouquet for someone who is grieving.

I put the bouquet away and then saw a knife in the box with a note.

I'll use this knife tonight to kill you :) this bouquet is for your friends and family already

I hitched a breath and threw the box away as I curled myself up. Sapnap grabbed the box too and gasped. 'My goodness, that's a death threat. You can go to the police for this.'

'They will see it as a stupid prank!' I yelled as I lifted myself up. 'I'm going upstairs and I'm not coming here again. I will lock anything close to me and hope I won't get killed tonight.'

'Would they actually go that far?' Sapnap mumbled.

'Dude, he drove into me which caused us to crash. If George would have landed wrongly he could have broken his neck.'

'Well, alright. I'm not staying downstairs either then,' Sapnap admitted which George nodded to. 'Let's all go to your room.'

'Should we actually let this psychopath get to us?' I asked. 'Like, we are with three.'

'Okay, I get that, but we should maybe just be safe now. Have you checked the security cameras today?'

'I haven't,' I answered. Sapnap stood up.

'Let me check the mailbox.'

I nodded and looked at George as Sapnap ran off. He looked terrified and sighed softly while staring at his hands. 'If this stupid headache was at least a little bit better then I would have been able to think normally.'

'I'm bringing you to bed again, you need to rest with the concussion.'

He sighed and we looked up as Sapnap walked in again. 'Alright...' he started. 'I haven't checked the mailbox in a while and uh- I must say that there's a lot of letters to Dream.'

'Yeah, I'm not opening those,' I yelled out. Sapnap laid the maybe even hundred letters down onto a chair and then sighed.

'How have you not seen anyone on the security cameras?' Sapnap asked as he glanced at me.

'I haven't checked in a while because I got way too obsessed with it.'

'Can you watch back? Maybe we can see someone who we recognise?'

'I think we can?' I answered with a questioning voice. 'I'm not sure.'

'You can,' George mumbled. 'I guess I know how but I might not have any idea how to do it with this stupid brain fog.'

'It's alright, we don't mind. What I do know is that I'm watching those cams the whole evening and night,' I replied as I stood up and helped George stand up too.

Sapnap and I both helped George get to the stairs and I lifted him up because he was exhausted after a few steps. He clung onto me as we walked up the stairs and I laid him down on my bed as I sat on my chair in front of the cameras. Sapnap grabbed another chair and sat next to me as George mumbled softly.

I turned around and showed him the setup. He grabbed it as I handed it to him and tapped some things and then nodded after that. 'There,' he whispered. 'Can I please have some medication? My head hurts so much.'

I gave Sapnap the setup and walked to the bathroom, grabbing two pills for him with some water and a cold towel for on his head. I gave them to him and lifted him up carefully so he could swallow the pills. He did and had a really sad face as he closed his eyes.

I decided to massage his head again since I could only imagine how much pain he had right now and looked with Sapnap at previous videos.

I only took two videos to realise we weren't going to be able to see who this was since they always wore a black coat with a hood which hid all of their face, black sweats and black gloves. We gave up and put it back onto the current recording as I looked at George who curled up carefully and breathed slowly.

I massaged the sides of his head softly as he started breathing slower and a little bit louder. I knew he fell asleep after a few minutes and sat with Sapnap after pulling the sheets over George so he wouldn't get cold.

'I'm not sure what to do,' I whispered so I wouldn't wake George up. 'I'm scared and I don't want to be alone tonight.'

Sapnap nodded. 'You know, I can get a mattress so I can sleep here. George is already sleeping so you can just take the bed together or whatever.'

'What if he's not okay with that?'

'I'm sure he is. He fell asleep on your bed so it's fair. Also, he will understand since he was scared too.'

I nodded softly and sat down on the other half of the bed as Sapnap walked away to grab a mattress and some blankets so he could sleep here. I put the iPad with the security camera screens in front of the bed on my desk so I could look at it the whole night and I laid down next to George as Sapnap walked in and put this stuff on the floor.

He laid down and I crawled under the sheets too as I breathed out. I needed to relax and calm down a little to sleep, but I didn't want to sleep either. I ended up staring at the ceiling in the hope this night would pass by soon.

1086 words