Chapter 50

Hello friends.

I am sharing a good news with you. My story has completed 50 chapters today... all this has happened only with your love and support... I am very thankful to all my friends and readers, because of you my story have achieved this position.

***************

Bela made tea for everyone and was preparing for making breakfast as some guests stayed now. They all had returned home in the late night after arranging all things in the Agarwal bhawan.

Ever since she knew that Vishakha called them early for pagphere, she became tensed. And prepared breakfast hastily with help of Pooja that her husband could go early there. When the breakfast was ready, she said Pooja to call everyone

As soon as all seated for breakfast, she told about Vishakha's call and Phulla bua asked. "Kaun kaun ja raha hai Naina ko lene... mere hisab se Aanand aur Rakesh ko jana chahiye."

Taiji was also sitting here with muttering. "Ek baar Pralay ke papa ko bhi puchh to leti jana chahate hai ya nahi, lekin nahi sidhe order de diya."

Aanand was still angry at Naina, so he did not want to see her. "Bua ji mai nahi jaa paunga... mujhe abhi turant office ke liye nikalana hai ek urgent meeting hai... shaadi ki vajah se bahut sa kam pending hai unhe complete bhi karna hai." He gave excuses to not go to her home.

"Koi baat nahi bua ji Aanand busy hai to mai aur Arjun chale jayenge...Bela kitne baje ka samay bataya hai Vishakha ji ne." Rakesh asked Bela.

"9 baje kaha hai... sham ko pooja rakhi hai isliye jaldi bulaya hai." And looking at taiji. "Aur bhabhi ji unhone sham ko hum sab ko pooja me bulaya hai... to aap taiyaar rahiyega sham ko jab Preeti ke papa office se aayenge tab niklenge." Bela told, Vishakha called them for Pooja. So she told her plan to go Naina home.

Hearing Bela planning Aanand refused. "Bela mujhe office se aane me deri ho jaayegi, shayad 8 baj jaaye... to aap logon ko Arjun le jaayega." And he finished breakfast quickly and left for his room.

Bela was confused of his behavior as he refused all things which related to Naina. She noticed some change in him from last night and staring his retreating figure.

After sometime Aanand called Bela in the room. When she entered, he handed a envelope to her saying this. "Bela ye Naina ko de dena jab pagphere ke liye ghar aayegi."

Bela got suprised and requested. "Preeti ke papa kuch hua hai kya, aap kal raat se kuch alag vyavhaar kar rahe hai aur abhi Naina ko lene jane se bhi mana kar diya... kamse dopahar me aakar Naina se mil lete bechari kal kitna dukhi thi aapse nahi mil payi to... aur agar aaj bhi aap usse nahi milenge to, uska dil tut jaayega."

Aanand pondered something and seeing Bela request. "Theek hai mai koshish karunga, time milega to aa jaunga... agar nahi aa paya tab de dena."

Bela felt relax as he said, he will try to come meet her daughter. She worried for her too much.

************

Naina came down in the hall and Deepika flunged her arm around her shoulder and sreamed. "Wow bhabhi you looking beautiful."

But then seeing her scared face Deepika asked. "Bhabhi aap to dar gayi."

Naina was frightened as she did not notice, Deepika was present in the hall.

"Haan to darugi hi na... koi aise pichhe se gale lagta hai bhala." Naina pretended to be angry with her.

"Sorry bhabhi... mai to bas..." Before Deepika apologized Vishakha come to Naina.

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें