Chapter 3

Naina spends the entire day thinking about her life, her past and her school. At night 7:30 the train reaches Delhi station. A satisfaction was visible on Naina's face which was due to traveling alone from Ahmedabad to Delhi. There was no fear on her face that was seen in Ahmedabad station.

Naina gets off the train and as she put her steps on the platform, the winds here give her a feeling of belongingness, as if someone lives here and is waiting for her. She gets lost in these feeling but the noise of the station there breaks her attention and she come back to her senses then comes out of the station. Where Preeti was waiting for her with her husband Pandit. Preeti runs over to Naina and hugs her and both of them have tears in their eyes. After some time the two separate.

Pandit - to sali ji kaisi rahi journey, after all pahli bar aap akele safar kar rahi thi.

Naina - jijaji ekadam mast full excitement wali thi.

Preeti - tu inki baat chhod...ye bata tujhe dar to nahi laga...kahi kuch gadbad to nahi hui...pata hai tujhe, papa ne jab phone pe bataya ki tu train me baith gai hai, tab se tere yaha pahunche tak kitni pareshan thi...tu akele kaise aayengi...kahi tujhe kuch ho gaya to..ye soch ke meri jaan nikali ja rahi thi... and Preeti touch Naina's face and arm, then believe she is standing in front of her.

Pandit - Ha Naina ye pura din pareshan thi..mai samjha-samjha ke tha gaya kuch nahi hoga par nahi mani...ab tum hi ise samjhao...meri to sunti nahi.

Naina - Preeti dekh mai tere samne hu bilkul sahi salamat...mujhe kuch nahi hua...ab to pareshan mat ho...tere hote huye mujhe kuch ho sakta hai kya...ab to has de...dekh tujhe aise dekh ke jija ji bhi kitne udas hai...pagal... (said with small smile and hiding her saddness)

preeti - ha..ha...mai to pagal hu jo tere bare me itna sochati hu...huuu...and she turn her face other side.

Naina - achchha baba sorry... holding her ear with cute face.

pandit - chalo ab ghar der nahi ho rahi. Mere pet me to chuhe kud rahe hai...aaj tumhari bahan ne tension ke mare mujhe khana hi nahi khilaya...

preeti - liars...abhi to aane se kuch der pahle jo itna sara khaya...wo kya tha.

pandit - wo to...ab sab ladai yahi kar logi kya... are yaar kuch ghar ke liye bhi bacha ke rakho... ab chale...

Preeti - ha ha chalo...Aur aap ko to...Ghar chaliye phir dekhati hu.

Pandit - ha jitna chahe dekh lena par usse liye pahle ghar to jana hoga.

Peeti - Pandittt... aap na.

Pandit - sorry.. tum dono yahi ruko mai car leke aata hu.

Pandit goes to the parking  and brings the car. Pandit is driving the car and Preeti sits on the front seat next to him. Naina sits on the back seat. They leave for home.

*******

Pandit is a very caring, sensible and funny person. He is 3 years older than Preeti and loves her very much. He accompanies her in every decision, and does whatever she wants to do. Preeti also loves Pandit a lot. Their marriage has been two years. Pandit works as an assistant manager in a multinational company in Delhi. Pandit lives in Delhi with Preeti and his parents live in her hometown Jamnagar.

On the way home, everyone was sitting silently inside the car which made the atmosphere heavy. All were lost in their thoughts. Pandit does not tolerate silence for a long time and after some time he broke the silence.

Pandit - Are itne shant kyu baithe ho. Station pe to bada pyaar umad raha tha aur ab..lagta hai pyar hai hi nahi.

Tabhi dono ek sath bolati hain...

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें