Chapter 55

As soon as Aanand opened the door, he saw Sameer and Naina standing at the door. At first he was scared that why did they come in such a late night and noticed a pale face of Naina. He allowed them to enter the house.

"Sameer...Naina tum dono iss wakt... yahan..." Before Aanand asked further, Naina crushed in his arms and sobbed loudly.

Aanand and Bela scared seeing there daughter crying bitterly and Bela asked to Sameer. "Kya hua Sameer beta ye Naina aise ro kyo rahi hai... sab theek to hai na."

Before Sameer told about the reason, they all heard Naina murmering in low voice.

"Chacha ji... mai... aapse... kuch..nahi chupana... chahati.. thi...please ...mujhe... maaf.. kar...dijiye.... Agar aap mujhse naraaz ho jayenge to mai ...nahi....jee... paungi."

And the next moment realisation hit him why Naina was crying. Aanand patted her back and said affectionately. "Mai bhala apni Naina se naraaz rah sakta hun, tu to meri jaan hai... aur maafi tumhe nahi mujhe magani chahiye apni galti ki... jo bina soche, gusse me tumse se rishta todne chala tha."

Naina was astonished as Aanand's reaction was different from what she expected, she thought that Anand would be angry with her, would not want to see her face and might not even talk. But when she heard Aanand's soft voice, she could not believe her ears and thought she was probably in a dream.

Aanand parted her and made her sit on the sofa while addressing Sameer who also shocked. "Sameer beta tum bhi baitho." And looking at Bela. "Pani le aana Bela."

Naina felt a bit relaxed and asked cutely. "Matlab aap mujhse gussa nahi hai... jaise aap mujhe pahle pyaar karte the ab bhi vaise hi karenge na aur mujhse rishta bhi nahi todenge."

"Haa beta tum aaj bhi meri vahi choti si pyari Naina ho, tumhare liye mera pyaar kabhi kam nahi ho sakta...galti meri hai... sirf ek diary padha kar aisa decision le liya, ek baar tumse sachchai janne ki koshish bhi nahi ki... sorry beta maine tumhare saath bahut galat kiya, tumhe khushiyan dene ki jagah dukh de diya... tumne to puri koshish ki thi, mujhe sab batane ki... par maine to bas maan liya tha ki tum mujhse sach chhipa rahi ho... " and looking to Sameer, he apologized. "Sameer beta meri vajah se tumhe bhi bahut taklif hui hai....Please ho sake to tum dono mujhe maaf kar dena." He folded his hands in front of Sameer.

"Nahi chacha ji... maine to pahle hi Naina ko samajhaya tha, ye bas ek choti si misunderstanding hai... dekhana sab theek ho jayega." Sameer said holding his hands.

Aanand recalled how he had found her letter an half hour ago before their arrival and had prayed to God, Naina should not read his letter, but perhaps God did not listen to his prayer and Naina did read his letter. And he felt that the punishment for his mistake was to see his daughter in a miserable state.

Flashback.

Aanand was doing in his office work. Bela approached him to ask about dinner in their room.

Aanand replied while checking a file. "Thodi der baad Bela, abhi kuch bill taiyar karna hai... aandhe ghante baad karenge."

"Theek hai to phir mai apna serial dekh leti hun... jab aap ka kam khatam ho jaye to bata dena ji." She said.

"Jaise tumhari marji meri Rekha... par jane se pahle wo file deti jao jo mai Mumbai se laya tha... aalamari me rakha hai." He chuckled of her love to the tv drama.

"Ji abhi lati hun." And Bela handed out to him the file then asked. "Aur kuch chahiye kya?."

"Nahi tum jao aur maje se apna serial dekho." Aanand said.

As soon as Bela went out of the room, Aanand opened the file to see some papers. When he was flipping the documents, a letter came to his hands. He looked at it suspiciously thinking what would inside it. He pulled out the paper from inside after opening the envelope.

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें