Chapter 22

"Sameer ab mai aap se nahi mil sakti... Please aap mujhe maf kar dijiye... maine aap ka dil toda hai, iske liye aap jo bhi saza denge mujhe manzoor hai... mai aap ki nafrat bhi sah lungi.... Lekin mai apne gharwalon ka virodh nahi kar sakti, unhone jisse mera rishta tay kiya hai mai usi se shaadi karungi, phir chahe usme meri khushi ho ya na ho." Naina pleaded to Sameer with teary eyes, and said this all heart piercing words.

Naina and Sameer sat on the bench in a park. Naina was apologizing to Sameer for breaking his heart.

Sameer took her hand in his palm and looking at their linking hand, he requested "please Naina aise mat karo, mai tumhare bina nahi jee paunga... mai mar jaunga, ek baar mujhe tumhare gharwalon se baat karne do mai unhe convince kar lunga, ek last try karne do... kya pata unka dil hamara pyaar dekh ke pighal jaye... Please Nainaa."

"Sameer aap samjhate kyo nahi, vahan koi nahi sunega hamari baat, to samjhane ka sawal hi nahi, mai aapko mere ghar walon ke aur tane sunte nahi dekh sakti, mai aapka aur insult hote nahi dekh paungi...Isse achchha yahi hai ki hum alag ho jaye... aap mujhe bhul jaiye, ki kisi Naina se aapne kabhi pyaar kiya tha aur use jante hai... isi me sab ki bhalai hai." She tried to free her hand from his tight grip but Sameer scared he would loose his grip Naina would go away from him. So he had tightly hold her hand.

"Please Naina aisa mat karo, mere nanu ke baad tum hi ho mere jeene ki vajah... ab mai kiske liye jiunga." Sameer sounded cried as his life , his Naina was leaving him and broke her promise to live with him whole life.

"Sameer mere baad koi aur vajah aa jayegi aap ke jeevan me...Mujhe der ho rahi hai, time se ghar nahi pahuchi to taiji gussa karengi." And she got up from the bench but Sameer held her wrist as he sat on the bench. Tears welled up in their eyes. Naina could not muster up the courage to see him as the pain which was in his eyes could weaken her decision.

Naina slowly moving her feet towards the gate after pull her hand out of his grip. As her steps began to move ahead, a sharp pain arose in his heart and he shouted top of his voice. "Please mat jao mujhe chodkar... Naina, mai mar jaunga."

He collapsed on the ground, Naina turned to see him. But she made her heart to stone and walked away from him. He yelled again "mat jao please ... mujhe chod ke mat jao... "

And he felt someone shaking him and he looked around and found Rohan waking him up. He was perplexed and took some time to comprehended where he was. But he came back his sense as hearing Rohan's question.

"Kya hua Sameer, chilla kyo rahe the... kise kah rahe the... mujhe chod ke mat jao, lagta hai koi bura sapna dekha tumne." Rohan asked him.

Sameer face covered with sweats and his heartbeat was papilating maximum speed. Rohan rubbed his back for calmed him down. He saw the clock, which was showing four o'clock in the early morning.

He was not in a position to say anything. He slipped out from the bed and went straight to the washroom. He splashed some water on his face and drenched his hair. He was unable to come out of his dream and looked around searching for Naina again. After some time he understood, it was just a dream. But he wondered, why he saw this type of situation in a dream and why this dream came in his sleep in the morning. And his mind said "kahte hai subah ka sapna sach hota hai...To kya Naina mujh se door ho jayegi, nahi mai aisa hone nahi de sakta, ye sapna kabhi sach nahi hoga." He determinded in his mind.

As he emerged out of the washroom, Rohan was waiting for him. Sameer came to his side and rested his head on the headboard while looking at Rohan.

"Rohan mai thik hu, tu pareshan mat ho so ja, wo ek bura sapna dekh liya tha aur shayad mai sapne me chillaya jiski vajah se tere neend tut gayi...I am sorry." Sameer explained about his screaming and too even apologized.

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें