Chapter 75

The month of February was starting with the shades of yellow everywhere. Yellow flowers and new leaves enhance the beauty of the trees. The golden sun was shining on the sky in the morning and its rays were spreading all over the world and giving them energy and the same golden rays halted on a beautiful face peeping through the window glass.

And the owner of beautiful face was rubbing her eyes as the warm rays disturbed her sleep. When she opened her eyes lazily, found her husband Sameer Maheshwari already dressed up in a formal attair, he looked very dashing in a light blue shirt with dark blue trouser. He combed his hair with a glowing face. Then he turned to his beautiful wife Naina and approached her carring a sweet smile on his face.

"Good morning jaan." Sameer pecked her forehead leaning down.

"Good... morning." Naina greeted him with a faded smile and asked him shockingly. "Itni jaldi ready ho gaye, aapne mujhe uthaya kyo nahi."

"Tum neend me bahut pyari lag rahi thi...mann nahi kiya tumhe distrub karne ka." Sameer replied pulling her chubby cheeks. "Chalo ab mai chalta hun." And straightened himself.

"Kahan." Naina asked sitting on the bed abruptly and her voice sounded afraid.

Sameer replied seeing her scared face and caressed her cheek. "Bhul gai ...aaj subah 10 baje meri meeting hai."

"Ohh Haan." Naina sighed.

"Par tum dar kyo gai thi." Sameer questioned her narrowing his eyesbrows.

"Nahi to...mai nahi dari thi." Naina made her face normal.

"Naina mai tumhe chhodkar kahi nahi jaunga...ye dar apne dil se nikal do...aur dekho udhar breakfast hai, maine order kar diya tha...jaldi se ready hokar breakfast kar lena." Sameer pointed towards the sofa table and he added. "Be ready I'll be come back before lunch."

"Okay." Naina nodded her head with a soft smile.

Sameer went to sofa and grabbed a file but suddenly a thought came in his mind. He turned to her leaving the file on there.

"Naina tumhara pati itne important meeting ke liye jaa raha hai aur tum use wish kiye bina hi jaane dogi..." He voice sounded sad.

Naina got up from the bed and approched to him with a sweet smile. "I wish your meeting will be successful...my dear husband."

As she had wished him but a dejection surged in his heart as well as his eyes, and he felt her words were not belonging of her heart. He missed her old Naina who was happy for him every moment wholeheartedly and always made him feeling she always with him but today he wasn't feeling those happiness and emotions from her.

But soon he brushed off those thoughts in his mind and pecked her forehead softly then whispered on her ears. "Ab to meri meeting zarur successful hogi...meri Naina ne wish jo kiya hai."

Sameer grabbed the file and began to leave the room but his wrist was tugged by his wife. He turned back to look her and before he asked anything else her, he felt a soft lips brushed on his right cheek and his gloominess instantly evaporated.

As Naina had understood disappointment in his eyes and her heart was know what he wanted that she stopped him.

"Ab sahi maybe me meri meeting successful hogi." Sameer elated only one sweet gesture by his dearest wife.

"Jaldi aaiyega." She blushed.

"Ok sweetheart...yun gaya aur yun aaya...and you should be careful, agar koi bhi door knock kare to bina check kiye open mat karna." Sameer advised her before leaving.

Naina nodded her head affirmatively, he left the room again reassured her, he returned very soon and he thought to see her. "Bas Naina aur kuch ghanton ki baat hai phir tum in saare dard ko bhul jaogi...bas aaj ka din...aur phir meri Naina mere paas hogi."

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें