L Won't Look

"Don't be mad Light-kun...I promise I won't look"

L placed slender fingers over his eyes in demonstration.

"Well....that wasn't what happened this morning Ryuzaki!!!"

'There's twice as many cameras in the bathroom than the closet, I anticipated it would be...a little 𝒕𝒐𝒐 encroaching if I were to observe you in person at 𝒂𝒍𝒍 times...when in the restroom...in particular"

L trailed off, trying to effectively establish his point to the severely unpleased man in front of him. Light just huffed in anger as L played with his fingers restlessly. He couldn't fathom this was reality - L wanted them to shower together...𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀!
Seeing L naked should've been included in the fine print of the Kira investigation application form.

"So this time you can inspect me from 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 angle? Good to know Ryuzaki"

He hated L for always undermining him like this, it was disgusting and invasive.

"What's so different from now and this morning?"

This was maddening, what was the DIFFERENCE?? Showers were more drawn out than a quick, discreet change in a closet. Was this all a way for L to assert dominance over his suspect? Light's skin was becoming hot with rage.

"It couldn't be...could it?..."

Light crossed his arms, arching his brow, anticipatory for L to finish.

"...that Light-kun is...𝒔𝒉𝒚?"

If Light didn't have such excellent self mastery over his face muscles, his jaw would've hit the bathroom tiles in bafflement. SHY??? Light Yagami was anything but 𝑺𝑯𝒀. The boy couldn't possibly comprehend this was L's actual opinion of him, once again, he was looking for a rise.
It drew out a snigger, if this was what L wanted then fine, it was no big deal. Light relaxed his shoulders, softening his expression into a gentle smirk, leaning in closer to the detective's coal black gaze.

"I'm not shy Ryuzaki, I'd just rather be in this predicament with someone I 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 looking at...or where's the fun?"

Honestly, Light couldn't care less about gawking at others as L liked to do, he just wanted to get under the detective's skin as much as possible. In a way, he pitied the man, Light was undeniably gorgeous. Standing next to L just accentuated his attractive features. If the detective wanted this so badly, he'd make it as drawn out as possible, with luck, the detective hated long showers, and appreciated the view.