Part 4: A Finale Of Red And Blue

'STOP LOOKING AT ME!!"

L's observance was relentless, as Light moved above him; as hips continued back and forth. The boy was so attractively overwhelmed, and his face flushed scarlet. A clammy palm was slapped over the detective's eyes to obscure his fascination...which was, extremely disappointing.

It had been uncomfortable at first, Light averted his gaze when fingers initiated their preparations. The boy had cleared his throat with uncertainty, and was slow to begin, when he reached down to proceed. Anger was to follow, when L was unresponsive. But how could he react? When his reaction would be so unalike to Light's in this situation? The detective waited patiently for that time to come but it didn't...maybe it's as he'd thought...Light was just 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅, and L was not. That must be why, when sensations became greater; motions smoother as both men got properly accustomed...it felt 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, and L, still, did not make a sound.

Now...it was this. It was obvious to the detective, that Light was aggrieved. He panted, and continuously fought for breath as he attempted to control the pace of his exertion, by repeatedly filling his lungs, then expiring to remain grounded...it wasn't working. But what did L expect? Light had never done this before, and he was an eighteen year old, 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 excited boy...

Through the thin gaps between fingers, L could peer at his giver as he moaned. His face was strained; his chest glistened with sweat. Light was going fast; time between breaths were shortened, and despite every wish that willed him not to, the boy couldn't help his rapidity. It was uncontrolled, and L's constriction around his body was all too skintight as it enclosed him—Light's physical response, was simply, inescapable. The detective knew what he was feeling, and how hard it was to sedate that ferocious appetence...strangely, L was 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔. This circumstance, was perfect in its own right...the detective had never felt anything like it and it would 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 fulfil him but—𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈. L searched through his most 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 of thoughts, as one often did...in this position...and what he 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 found, was Light's body as it writhed and tensed beneath him, when his back arched in the accompaniment of eyes that 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅. It was L's 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 sight. Of course, as Light knelt between his legs; pushed into him repeatedly with such uncurbed fervour, it was superb, it was exactly what the detective wanted but...L knew what Light was feeling, he 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 what Light was feeling and he wanted to feel it so 𝒃𝒂𝒅. Was Light preferring this? Would he forever long for L underneath him in this way? Because 𝒚𝒆𝒔, it was outstanding...but the detective 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 Light's body. He now enjoyed a 𝒏𝒆𝒘 meal, as he strayed from his favourite menu's usual...but the usual, was L's comfort, and his '𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍' for a reason...

Something was missing. Light was 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, it was...not what he'd anticipated...it was 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈. But the feeling was so 𝒆𝒙𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆, that the boy's body acted beyond his brain's jurisdiction. He wanted to go slow, he wanted to drag out the encounter for as long as could be done. But, his uninhibited desire...would not have it so...instead, Light's efforts were grabbing at an unattainable conclusion, reached only by a sprint up a mountain path. Continuously 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈; reaching in desperation for something that could only be achieved through swiftness; 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄𝒚. Is this truly what L experienced when within the young man's encompassment? It was...𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, and they were so close. But Ryuzaki wasn't saying anything...he wasn't reacting vocally at 𝒂𝒍𝒍, really—not that he ever did. Only with his eyes, and the hardness against his abdomen, were he evidently aroused...but inky eyes stared, and were formidable. L was good at this, and Light felt his examination, was he comparing them? Did he 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆 the boy that looked so clumsy and inexperienced? Light couldn't bare it, so, he must forcibly restrict his sight from being so invasive. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈. Something was 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 but—what could it possibly 𝒃𝒆 when this felt so 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅? Light knew what the detective was feeling...it was fathomless, the quality of black water and so 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆. It was fireworks, each explosion of colour being the iridescent hue of 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚. Every bone broke underneath L's dominance, but the detriment bled blood of long-awaited alleviation. It just didn't hurt...even if the boy was bruised, and his skin turned blue. When L crossed his threshold and bodies united, it was catharsis, of the unexplainable kind. But being one with the skin that stretched over that large brain was imposingly excellent—it was the 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒕 Light could be to that 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 mind. The being who possessed such intellectual capabilities, was the one to desire entry into Light's body—it was a dizzying thought, to be 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, and it was the feeling L felt in consequence to the boy's hips. Light wanted to feel it 𝒕𝒐𝒐...ever so much.