𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

𝘡𝘢'𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀.
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 28, 2019.

spanky 💗.
today 2:14 PM.

wyd?

just trimmed big willy

who is big willy??

my dingaling

whatchu want

i got pussy to hop in

what the hell.

just text me
when you're done.

oh before you go i need you to
pick a caption for my picture
ima post rq

idk go listen to a song.

bet
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.

"i'm starting a business. i need a computer so i can do research." i mumbled as i scrolled through instagram.

" i mumbled as i scrolled through instagram

563 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴.
inspankywetrust idk go listen to a song.
𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

inspankywetrust caption credits: @nova.d
nova.d i hate you

"you got a phone right in yo' hand." kaiser responded as he came back into the camera view.

i shook my head, "i want to feel professional."

"then go buy you a computer lil bit." he said, applying deodorant to his underarms.

"are you coming over here after you leave the doctor?" today was the day of his daughter's doctors appointment.

"i should be."

"how long is the appointment?" i asked.

"ion know," he put his pants on, "why?"

"because i'm about to go with reggie and i need to know if i should leave you my key or not. because i don't know if we'll be back before you get here." i told him.

i could see him frown before he quickly covered it with a laugh, "muhfuckas get a car and don't know how to stay at home nomo huh?"

".. i was only at home all the time because i didn't have a car." i mugged him.

"so where y'all goin'?" he asked as he slipped his shirt on and left out the camera view.

"we don't know where yet. we didn't plan anything, we just wanted to go somewhere today." i got up and walked over to my dresser, grabbing my perfume.

"y'all been together a lot lately." he mumbled, coming back into the camera view. "y'all close?"

"i mean yeah, my niece has play dates with his daughter almost every week." i scrunched my face up, putting the perfume back down.

"y'all be together even when amoura nem not even there." he laughed.

"why are you acting like that?" i sat my phone up and looked at him with my arms crossed, shifting all my weight onto my right leg.

"what i'm actin' like?"

"like you have a problem with me hanging with him. and then when he comes around you always get distant and want to leave. or if we're on the phone and he comes over you automatically hang up. what's up with that?" i asked.

"ain't nun to it." he waved me off. "y'all just close as fuck."

"i cant be close with someone? you're close with spanky."

"that's different. spanky a nigga." he said.

"i don't see a difference. what does gender have to do with anything?"

"girls and boys can't be friends."

"you sound like a child. i can have male friends. me and reggie don't even look at each other like that." i said.

"could've fooled me." he laughed, shaking his head.

i scoffed, "you're doing too much."

"i'm doin' too much?"

"you have a problem with someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. nothing about our friendship should make you act the way you act towards him."

"nigga must be in that bitch supplying dick the way you defending the fuck out him right now." he argued.

i gasped, "are you serious? you think i'm having sex with him?"

"seem like it."

"so i have to be fucking someone to defend them? kaiser i couldn't even kiss you without feeling guilty about it afterwards and you think i would let a man i've known for 5 months get inside of me?" i asked, letting some tears roll down my face. because why would he think that way about me.

"you the same person that was accusing me of still fuckin' with a girl ian spoke to in 2 years." he shook his head.

"that same girl got pregnant by you within a month of me making that accusation. you sound fucking stupid." i said.

"make yo' mind up. is the shit bothering you or not? keep sayin' youn give a fuck but you bring it up every chance you get." he said. "steady complaining bout what the fuck i got goin' on but youn got no problem playin' stepmama to that other nigga child just to get that nigga in yo' pants."

"you know what, since you want me to be fucking him so bad, maybe i will. and i'll be sure to record it and send it to you." i hung up in his face and walked out the room.

i gasped seeing reggie closing the front door behind him as if he had just walked in.

"the door was unlocked." he pointed behind him. "why you crying?"

"i don't wanna talk about it."

"wipe yo' face bighead." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "we ain't gotta go nowhere if yeen feelin' it nomo."

"no," i said against his chest, "i still wanna go."

$$$

they argue way too much and it's annoying af like when will they see they not meant for each other? tf.

121321.