𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺.

𝘡𝘢'𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀.
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 1, 2020.

"why y'all never told me this shit?" spanky yelled at me and kaiser as he paced back and forth. we were standing outside the restaurant so they could calm down.

"he's your brother spanky i didn't want to come in between you two or make you guys fight." i said.

"the fuck?" he shook his head as he continued pacing, "ion give a fuck what you think gon' happen between me and anybody, some shit go down like that you let me know! nova you know i'll go to war with anybody behind you don't never keep no shit like that from me!"

"nigga stop yellin' at her!" kaiser finally spoke up, which took me by surprise. "youn know how hard it is to tell somebody some shit like that!"

"nigga fuck you cause you knew too!" spanky walked up to kaiser and pushed him against the car, causing me to step in between them.

"spanky stop!" i yelled.

"how you know some shit like that and not tell me?" he continued yelling at kaiser.

"i said i was gon' handle that shit on my own nigga ian need no army! the fuck i gotta tell you anything for? that wasn't even my story to tell!" kaiser yelled back.

"can y'all please stop yelling at each other? it's over and done there's no need to keep arguing!" i said, looking back and forth between the two.

"man get off me bruh." spanky yanked away from me and walked off.

"spanky!" i began to run after him until my wrist was grabbed.

i turned around seeing kaiser's fingers gripping around my wrist, "just let that nigga cool down."

"i should've told him." i stressed, resting my head in my hands and i leaned my elbows on the trunk of kaiser's car. "now he's mad at me."

"he ain't mad at you." kaiser reassured me.

"spanky has never yelled at me like that." i said. "he's mad at me and i should've told him sooner."

"you wasn't obligated to tell him nothing. who you choose to tell yo story to is up to you. that's not some shit you would just go around telling people anyways. like i said he not mad at you for not telling him, he mad at montay for doing the shit and actin like it never happened." he explained. "he mad he been around montay on some brother brother shit when this was goin' on the whole time. it ain't nothin' against you at all."

"i hate that we ruined his birthday." i shook my head. "every year on my birthday he broke his back to make sure i enjoyed it and i just played a part in ruining his."

"you gotta stop blaming yoself fa everything lil bit." he said.

my heart melted at the old nickname i hadn't heard in months.

"it's hard not to. i've been fucking up my whole life. i mess up everything. i even messed us up." i said, letting tears fall down my face.

"how?" he asked.

"i should've never started bringing reggie around knowing you didn't like him. i should've never kept bringing up the baby situation. i should've-"

"look at me," he grabbed my arm and i looked him in his eyes, "our relationship going up in shambles was my fault. i shoulda trusted you around reggie. i shoulda tried to understand why you was so stuck on me and nya situation.

if you woulda went and got pregnant by a nigga you said you had no dealings with while we was broken up that shit woulda bothered the fuck outta me too. i shoulda tried to see where you was coming from. i was being selfish nova and i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything."

he grabbed me and pulled me in a hug, which caught me off guard, but i accepted it. "i know you tired of hearing this shit but i really am sorry. i been wanting to tell you for the longest." he said with his head in my shoulder. "i'm sorry i hurt you. i never meant none of that shit and you ain't deserve none of that shit. for any time i ever wronged you im sorry. losing you gotta be the worst shit to happen to me."

"kaiser." i attempted to pull away from him but he held me tighter. "are you crying?"

"no." he mumbled into my shoulder, followed by a sniffle.

i can't believe this. i've known him for a good two years and i've never seen him shed a tear or even show a sign that he was on the verge of it. this had to be something he's been holding in.

"i forgive you." i said, wrapping my arms around his waist. i missed his hugs so much.

when he finally pulled away i could clearly see his face was wet with tears. i reached up and began to wipe his face, seeing a small smile form on his face. he reached down and began to wipe my face in return.

"you gotta know you mean something special to me, cause ian never cried over nobody." he said, causing me to smile. "i still love you, za'nova."

"i still love you too, sincere."

$$$

anyways this where shit finna go down so be prepared!

072822.