𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

𝘡𝘢'𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀.
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 7, 2018.

spanky 💗.
today 8:35 PM.

wanna go to this party
with me tonight?

now you know yo mama not
finna let me go nowhere 😂.

you 18 now she might
lay off on you. i'll ask

good luck with that.

and you been here since
you was 7. that's yo mama too 🤦🏽‍♂️

oh okay 😂😂😂😂😂.
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

"mama said you can go but she want me to have yo' dusty ass back by 11:30." spanky walked in after 10 minutes. "where vee at?"

"she went to some dude's house for the weekend. what time the party start?" i asked.

"9:00."

"..."

"yea so getcho ass up and get dressed." he said before walking out the room.

"you're going to a party?" brooklyn jumped up out her bed and ran over to me. "can i dress you pretty please?"

"not this time brook." i bent down to her level. "maybe next time i go somewhere, okay?" i smiled and she nodded before giving me a hug.

"have fun. i love you." she said before going to lay back down.

"i love you more baby." i smiled and walked into the closet, going through my side.

brook and spanky were the only people i got along with in this house, literally.

after finding an outfit, i changed out of my clothes and put it on. i had already taken a shower and was in the bed ready to rest until spanky texted me.

i finished doing everything i had to do before going to pick up my phone, seeing it was now 9:02. i texted spanky and let him know i was ready before going to my instagram and uploading a video.

 i texted spanky and let him know i was ready before going to my instagram and uploading a video

327 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴.
nova.d all smiles 🦋.
#myforeheadhugeeee

"let's go big head." spanky walked in the room and pulled me out.

i played with my necklace as we walked out the door. i hope i enjoy myself.

$$$

"you okay?" spanky asked me.

i was currently standing against the wall with a cup in my hand. i wanted to loosen up but i wasn't sure how, since i really only saw a few familiar faces but wasn't close with any of those people.

"yea, i'm fine." i gave him a small smile.

"wanna go dance? i want you to have fun while you here. that's why i invited you. you never do shit. always cooped up in that house." he said.

"i'm scared to dance in front of all these people." i told him and he laughed.

"don't worry 'bout everybody else. act like they not here. here, drink some of this." he took my cup from me and gave me his. "this gon' get you in yo' zone."

i took at least 3 sips before giving him his cup back. "ew that's nasty." i took my cup from him and gulped my juice down. "ew."

"let me know when you ready. you gon' dance with me before we leave, i know that much." he leaned against the wall beside me and i sighed.

"aye spanky!" some boy yelled from a distance while walking up to us. "wassup folk? ian know yo' ass was here."

"kye!" he laughed as he dapped the boy up. "ain't seen yo' ass since we was little. whatchu got goin' dude?"

"not shit. tryna enjoy myself but these bitches boring." the kye boy took a sip from his cup before looking at me, "who this is?"

"oh this nova. she shy as hell." spanky laughed.

"ain't nobody shy." i rolled my eyes. "wassup."

"aye you fye." he looked me up and down, taking in my attire.

"aye she off limits. move around." spanky playfully pushed him back.

"my bad. yo' name stamped on this?" he pointed to me.

"no nigga this my sister." spanky laughed.

"oh you on yo' overprotective shit." kye said. "i respect it. when the fuck you get another sister though? last time i seen you it was just vee and montay."

"don't worry 'bout allat nigga." he said. he was the only person who took into consideration that i didn't like everybody knowing i was a foster child. "nova bring yo' ass on now. we finna dance."

"y'all bet' embarrass me out here." kye laughed as we all walked away from the wall.

$$$

this was just something to write outta boredom.

042821.