Chapter 3

Grian was bored, after his injury wasn't able to be healed he was forced to stay at Hermitcraft but he was told not to do anything to overworking. Earlier he had to fight a raid but even with the respawn mechanic the pain still compounded, the worst part was that they could do nothing for him. He had spent hours in the med bay with a revolving door of medicines being given to him, yet nothing seemed to work. He could barely move without any pain. He wasn't getting much sleep either, he kept thinking of falling into the void whenever he slept and he couldn't do anything about it. Even if it hurt he kept moving to see the other hermits, he didn't want them to know what was wrong, because then he would have to tell them everything, and he wasn't ready for that. A beep sounded from his wrist, it was his communicator. He looked at the online server chat:

GoodTimeWithScar withered away while fighting Wither

<Grian> are you all good scar?

<GoodTimeWithScar> hmmmmm

He seemed okay, Grian thought to himself as he continued on building, still keeping an eye on the chat while doing so.

<Tango> do you require assistance?

<GoodTimeWithScar> I'm going back in

<GoodTimeWithScar> let see

Scar kept dying multiple times but Grian kept building since he hadn't asked for help.

<GoodTimeWithScar> I'm in danger

As the others online kept messaging trying to find out where to go, but when Scar said his mine Grian knew what he meant and grabbed some items out of his ender chest for the battle and started to fly over. The burn on his chest was still painful but he still went to help since that's just what he does. When Scar had led him to the Wither he distracted himself from the burn telling Scar not to worry since the GMAN was there to help. Grian kept fighting even when each death caused the pain to keep compounding making it harder and harder for him to keep moving. Eventually, after getting more armour after he had disappeared he and Scar had defeated the Wither, Scar had offered to give him an elytra and he had agreed since he had lost his. Not too long after he had gotten his new elytra he had died to fall damage causing the pain to become unbearable.

He laid down on his bed trying to move as little as possible to stop the pain while trying to keep himself distracted. Why did I have to get something with no cure, he thought to himself. A thought then came to him. The person who had saved him had these purple burns and they seemed way worse than his so maybe they would be able to help. Grian mustered up his strength to go back to the Main World. When he arrived he ducked behind an alleyway away from the prying eyes of people and changed back from his player form. It felt good to stretch his wings until a surge of pain went through him. Taking to the air as fast as he could, there was more pain than just walking but he knew that walking would cause less pain for longer and he just wanted to get rid of it. He came to the land where the mysterious figure had dropped him off but as he set both feet upon the ground his body winced in pain and he fell to the ground, "⎓⚍ᓵꖌ," Xelqua said to himself as he stood up.

He surveyed the area trying to avoid looking directly at the endermen around him, but just his luck he made eye contact with one of the smaller ones, then almost instantly two larger ones came towards Xelqua, he put his hands up in defense not having the strength to fight, but the pain never came. "⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ 𝙹ꖌᔑ||?"

He looked up to see where the voice had come from, it was the person who had saved him from the void, he nodded. The person then turned the endermen and said something he didn't understand, "⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⊑⟒ ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⋔⟒⏃⋏ ⏁⍜ ⏃⋏☌⟒⍀ ⊬⍜⎍, ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⎎⍜⍀☌⟟⎐⟒ ⊑⟟⋔."

The two enderman looked at each other and then also said something he didn't understand, "⍙⟒ ⏃☊☊⟒⌿⏁ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏃⌿⍜⌰⍜☌⊬ ⎎⍜⍀ ⍙⟒ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍙⊑⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⟒,"

The person replied, "⏁⊑⏃⋏☍ ⊬⍜⎍,"

The endermen had now left the two alone and Xelqua asked, "Who are you?"

"Astaria, you can call me Astaria," 

WC~ 742

A/N -  Sorry this is shorter to the five people reading this but my laptop died for a week and I wasn't able to write. I also just wanted to leave it on a sort of cliff hanger.

Edit - I changed the name of the character because of a reason that will come later in the story that I forgot about in my planning