Chapter 5

Back in the Main World, the admins were following the glitches on all servers, while some were preparing for the tests, many admins wished to rise in the rankings so many people were busy. The High Admins on the council were busy following through on mentions of glitches. Via had a message from a small player server, most likely just friends playing, it had an origins mod installed but it seemed that many animals had been glitching with more hearts. "Cirrus, I'll see you later. I have some code to inspect," she said.

Cirrus, who was stationed next to Via was sorting through requests and sending them to other individuals, nodded and replied back, "Be careful!"

Via pulled up her administrative screen, which was a holographic screen that she could type on, and typed in the server IP address.

⍑╎⊣⍑ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ ⍊╎ᔑ ᓭᒷꖎ∷╎リ╎リᒷ joined the game

The spawn wasn't anything crazy, it seemed to be in a swampy biome. She pulled up the instructions on the screen and started to follow the island left. That land to where she was meant to go was hilly and on the way there she found a small body of water with a spruce platform, it seemed like it was some sort of date raft for it had cake and poppies on it. Tapping into the source code, Via spawned a boat to take along the island's coast. During the journey, she saw a house on the tip of a hill with sugar cane underneath and spruce trees adorning the hillside. As she turned a corner she found a small tower that looked to be four or five stories tall and when she turned her head ahead she saw a strange island. It was a natural spawn, she knew that much, it seemed to be player-made thought. Upon that island was a player, who seemed to be a transparent green, who was harvesting their crops from their somewhat automatic farm, above their head was their ingame name. Via never understood that part of the player servers, they all had their names above their heads like a giant name badge. As her boat came closer she could make out the letters above their head, ArtemisMoon_1907. She docked the boat and came aboard the island which seemed to be covered in chickens.

"Hey!" Via called out to the player.

"Hello High Admin Via Celrinine thank you for coming today," ArtemisMoon_1907 said, "My name is Artemis Moon, I was the one who noticed the glitch,"

"Where is your admin?" Via asked the young slime.

"Ahhh Erakoo is one of the admins preparing for the test he's hoping to rise a level," she replied to the High Admin

"What about you have you applied to take the test?" Via asked curiously

Artemis was confused by the High Admin's words, "What do you mean?"
"You have the aura of a watcher, did you not know?" This shocked the slime.

"No, maybe I will but for now I'll show you the glitch," the slime said going into her house.

Her house was simple but had a pile of barrels in the corner, and a chamber of water. Next to the water was a trapdoor that led down a hole. "High Admin, I just need to place water down at the bottom since with my origin I don't take fall damage,"

She jumped down the hole and Via waited until she heard her call out, "I placed it!"

Via jumped down and landed in the water, the exit was a narrow stone corridor which led to a room at the end, she saw what seemed to be a spider spawner. "So you mentioned glitching blocks, what are they?" Via asked.

"Here," she said as she started to walk along a stone wall.
Via was confused at first until Artemis found the place where she could phase through the blocks, "That certainly is strange, I'll try and pull up the code and see what's wrong,"

Her screen was now filled with lines of code that made up the world, she scanned through each line of code trying to find the section that would have messed with the blocks opacity. Upon reaching the correct area of the code she noticed it was written in galactic, strange for the rest was in English since most admins weren't fluent in galactic. ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ:⊣ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑/ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリᓭ!¡ᔑ∷ᒷリℸ ̣ ʖꖎ𝙹ᓵꖌ it said. The High Admin crossed her legs and hovered on the spot while typing what she needed to, to get rid of the strange glitching code.

When Via had finished patching the code she fell back onto her feet and stood up, she walked over to the previously glitching blocks and reached her hand up to feel the blocks, they were solid, good she thought to herself. "That should be all fine now but if you find any other glitches feel free to send in another request,"
"Thank you for your help," Artemis said

Via smiled at her and exited the server.

Tory worked at another section of the admin areas, which is where they focused on the updates for the world. Tory wasn't as good at speaking English which is why she chose to work on the world's updates instead of in the glitch office. Normally the updates that the office would work on would take a year to make and the current one they were working on was improving the nether for the players and trying to make it more than just endless red. Hayden was working with Tory on the coding for the ancient debris. "ᓭ𝙹 ⍑𝙹∴ ↸𝙹 ∴ᒷ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ?" Tory asked Hayden.

"Not sure," Hayden said but since he was eating a cinnamon roll it sounded more like, "Nawt shoaw,"

"∴ᒷ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ 𝙹⎓ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣," Tory said.

Hayden just reached for another cinnamon roll but instead while reaching over, he dropped it in his coffee. He picked it up and whined, "My cinnamon rolllllll!"

"ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹!¡ ᓵ∷||╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍ ʖ╎⊣ ʖᔑʖ||. ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ↸╎↸ ⊣╎⍊ᒷ ᒲᒷ ᔑリ ╎↸ᒷᔑ," Tory said while turning to her holographic screen and sketching out a simple design.

It looked like a cinnamon roll whose dimensions were stretched to fit a block, the only difference was that it was a darker bronze colour. 

WC~ 1048

A/N: Thanks everyone for 100 reads, I'm glad that you are all enjoying this. I'm going to try doing a chapter each week since I have some already ready.