Girl crush

A Ravenclaw female reader
Pov starts at 6th year
Today I will just post one chapter

Narrator Pov:
Hermione watch as you and Cho kiss like nobody was there in the courtyard. She wishes she was the one who can hold you, kiss you, hug you, comfort you and love you like no one could.

But she was far to late as she saw you gave Cho a look of adoration that you once gave her but she never notice or acknowledge.

After a long time loving her she still didn't notice so you decided to move on and love another one. So that other one was Cho. She gave you the love that you can never receive from Hermione, the love you always wanted from the start.

Now as Hermione watch sa the two of you snog mindlessly, her heart broke and glares dagger at Cho not caring if her friends beside her notice glaring at Cho.

Ginny Pov:

"You know Hermione, you should stop glaring daggers at Cho. Y/N already looks happy with her. Shouldn't you be happy for her too" as she saw the two pull away and looked at Hermione.

"I know I should be happy for her but I want Cho's position. I want to be the one who can give her love that she could never imagine, the love that she wants from her first love-" I cut her off by saying

"And that was you" she looked at me shocked as she was about to say something I beat her to it again and said "you were her first love Hermione."

"She waited for you but considering you don't see her the look of adoration she always gave you. She moved on and found Cho as her world" I said finishing my explanation as she cry silently.

"Wh-when- h-how did you know?" She asked looking down wiping her tears away as I answered

"Since her fourth year. She never stopped loving you until fifth year until she decided she need to move on. Then she did after 4 years of loving you."

"She told when I was a first year. First she was oblivious at her feelings to you at first year until she understands her feelings at second year. Until then she never stopped loving you."

"But considering as you don't seek for her love she found another and loved Cho."

"I-im a fool" she said quietly looking at Y/N and Cho staring at each other with adoration like they were the only one who was at the whole world. No professors, no students, no bullies, it just the two of them.

"See even you admit you have a girl crush" I said patting her shoulder. But she retorted

"It's not a girl crush, it basically first love since 5th year." She said mindlessly as the two of them decided to leave.

Word count: 487
Whooo