*First Time* - Request

So this is a request from tol_skater
Top Hermione
Male and Ravenclaw reader
Two year younger than Hermione but I decided it would just be a year younger than her
So pov starts at 6th year of Hermione and yours is fifth year.

3rd Person Pov:

Y/N and Hermione are a 10 month couple and haven't done it.......the.....you know what it meant— well actually, Hermione had done it with her ex-boyfriend, Ron Weasley while Y/N....yeah...different story.

And right now, Hermione's sexual desire for Y/N is rising as she sees him taking of his shirt to wipe his sweat because of playing quidditch.

The define line of the six pack abs, oh how she wonder how big he really is. Her thighs, pressing each other, harder as she can feel a pool of hot ness in her stomach intensified as wetness pool in her knickers.

She just have to wait until Y/N's free, maybe even give him a surprise.

Later

Y/n's dorm

As Y/N was walking towards his dorm, he didn't know that Hermione, his girlfriend was in there waiting for him as she finishes doing......something's.

When he walks in, he noticed that Hermione was on the edge of his bed, only in her bra and he quickly put up his hand to cover his eyes, apologizing.

"Oh my Merlin's...I am so so sorry 'Mione" he apologize as his face was red as a bludger.

"Come here Y/N" Hermione says with a hint of seductiveness. "Lock the door babe"

"O-okay" he says as he still kept his eyes close while feeling a pulse in his pants. Oh how hard he is right now.

Hermione chuckled as Y/N reached her noticing the bulge in his pants. "Awww, is my baby hard right now?" She teased as she held one of his hand, noticing the veins showing. She thought that it was hot to have a hand like that. She guide it to her clothed breast and let him do what he wants first.

Y/N, still closing his eyes slowly opened it to see Hermione looking at his pants until she looked up to see him.

"Come here baby" Hermione says standing up as she held his hand that was on her breast to guide it to her waist where her skirt was loosening as it fell on the floor. Her right hand trailing to his tie and her left on to the back of his neck, pulling him close to a brushing kiss, purposely moaning on his lips as she discarded his tie.

"I think that you, my love needs a prize for winning" her breath, tickling his lips as now both of his hands were both on her slim waist and trails down to her thigh and curves. "C'mon love, answer me" she chuckles as she watches his breathing gets much more heavy, his eyes raking up and down her body. 

She latches her mouth to his neck and started nipping, biting, sucking harshly on his skin while removing his top off. Y/N closing his eyes as he felt Hermione's lips on his neck while tilting his head on the side to give her a better access in which Hermione hummed at.

After Hermione discarded his top, she pushed him on the bed as Y/N grunted. His eyes open, watching Hermione straddled his stomach and her hands roaming his chest. His head pressed more on the pillow as Hermione slipped her hand to his trousers and underwear, palming his hardened member.

Hermione hummed at his state as she continues to rub her hand, up and down his scrotum, biting her lip as she removed his trousers off, along with his underwear. She moaned at the sight, his were much more bigger than her ex-boyfriend indeed.

She fastened her movements, lowering herself down to place open mouthed kisses on his chest trailing to his jaw as she reaches his ear, whispering to the growing hot wind. "Let's make you feel good baby, make me feel good"