*Days* (Au)

Female reader
Slytherin
Daughter of Sirius Black ✨
Gryffindor
Bring a popcorn because this is a long one.
6th year

3rd Person Pov:

Y/N Black, daughter of the Sirius Black who is known as one of the most popular girl in Hogwarts. Oh how she truly live up to her father's name.

Every boy and girl had already fall inlove with her except for his cousin of course Draco Malfoy, his god brother who is known as Harry Potter and the love of her life, Hermione Granger.

She would flirt with her, she would irritate her, she would annoy her and most of all, she would love her.

She would always say,

Hey Granger! Love me!

Day by day yet the bushy haired girl didn't, but she wasn't going down that easy.

Now it is 6th year were the 6th years would have a privilege to have a private dorm and one room mate.

Of course Y/N being Y/N, she would thought that the bushy haired girl would be her room mate. Oh and what a lucky girl she is, she did get the bushy haired girl as her dorm mate.

She was estatic yet Little perfect wasn't.

She would deal with every flirt, every mess and every single day of her love that infatuated her ever since the daughter of Sirius Black had been madly inlove with her.

Till this faithful day, she had known that the h/c haired girl just played with the others feelings.

Harry Pov:

We were having a quidditch match against Slytherin and everyone in the castle was hyped up but not because of the match. Because of Y/N replacing me as a seeker and I would be the chaser.

Many students know how great she is in quidditch. She basically is an all rounder.

She could be a chaser, she could be a beater, she could be a keeper, and she could be seeker.

It was already starting and now Y/N has been roaming around the pitch. It was already five minutes when she saw the snitch just from the crowd so she flew towards it and.....

Boom! She landed with her feet as she jumped when she got in the crowd as she got the snitch.

She flew towards the grass of the pitch and showed the golden snitch she caught yet her eye was roaming to find the bushy haired girl.

Once she did, she pointed the snitch towards her, signalling that it was for her.

Hermione just clapped and rolls her eyes in annoyance yet you could see that her cheeks was tinted with pink.

Timeskip

3rd person Pov:

"Oi Granger! Can I be a keeper the next game so I could keep your love?!" Y/N shouted throughout the halls as she sees Hermione with Harry and Ron.

"Damn, that was a good one" Harry snickered but immediately stopped once she had seen Hermione's glare.

"Hello Granger" Y/N greeted with a cheeky grin as she was now Infront of the bushy haired girl.

"Hello L/N" Hermione said in a high pitch voice with a forced smile.

"No need to be grumpy"

"Well because your here maybe I'm supposed to. What do you want? Do you want me to be your next toy?"

"Tsk, if you could have been my next toy then I wouldn't let you go" Y/N scoffed.

"You like to play am I right?" Hermione said with an amusing grin.