The Last Chapter Peeps

Let's go back to the marauders era with our favorite brunnette

Sister of James Potter ✨

3rd Person Pov:

"If anything Lily, I would like her to change, it's like she's uneducated!" Huffed Hermione as she was walking with Lily towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Just like James. . . ." Lily sighed and mumbled the password at the fat lady and entered the common room.

"Hey Evans, Granger. Do you know where my sister is? We didn't see her this morning" James asked while the other member of the Marauders by his side.

"You two have different common room, she's Slytherin you guys are Gryffindor. Maybe she's in the Slytherin common room, ask Malfoy if you want to see her" Lily shrugged and went to the girls dorm with Hermione by her side.

"What's up with them?" Sirius asked and they all shrugged. "Let's just go ask Regulus. He may know where Y/N is"

(つ≧▽≦)つ

"Y/N!" The Marauders shouted at her, going towards the black lake.

"Why so gloomy today little sister?" James asked, sitting beside her.

"Doesn't mean I'm 10 minutes behind you, you get to call me little sister Prongs" Y/N huffed.

"Mhm, but what's bothering you?" James asked and the others sat down beside her.

"Nothing. . . . . .just had been. . .I'm just thinking a lot lately" Y/N dismissed and bid goodbye to her Gryffindor friends and brother.

"Something is definitely bothering her, she wasn't wearing her favorite cloak today! How did you not notice that Prongs. You're her brother!" Sirius exclaimed with a huff.

"I think it's about Hermione. . ." Peter breathed out.

"Whatever it is, I just hope it doesn't eat her out" Remus sighed and bit a chocolate bar.

"Nothing would make her feel down Remus, don't be absurd" James denied and Remus rolled his eyes at him.

Sirius Pov:

I went to the Slytherin common room for the party I was invited to along with James, Remus, peter, Evans and Granger.

Pretty shocking that this snakes invited us lions.

"Reg!" I exclaimed and run towards my brother, giving him a hug.

"Hey Sirius, James, Peter, Remus, Evans oh Hermione!" He greeted and gave Granger a hug. Wow, these two really are close just because of elves.

"Hello Regulus" Hermione smiled and James looked around along with me to see if Y/N was here.

"Hey Reg. . . . . have you seen my sister? She's been off lately" James asked, worried.

I looked at Remus for a clue but he raised his shoulders and give me a look that he doesn't know along with Peter.

"N-no but. . .many people here have been hearing guitar sounds and voice coming from her room" Regulus says with mild confusion.

"Oh. . .then that is her, I mean. She could play and sing" James informed.

"She could play?" Granger asked.

"She could sing?" Evans asked, wide eyes along with Granger.

"Er. . .yeah?" Peter asked and we heard a loud sound of guitar, outcasting the loud music.

The music pause until a creak was heard, hearing a familiar voice shouting. "IF YOU DON'T LOWER YOU'RE FUCKING MUSIC, I SWEAR TO SALAZAR I WILL MAKE YOU DEAF!"