*Volcanoes*

Fem reader
Hermione is top
Any house
Reader is fascinated by volcanoes and want to know how it feels like as she just read it in a book.
Okay so I got these idea from the show called Dickinson and let me tell you. It is fucking great so go watch it for your entertainment.

3rd Person Pov:

Y/N has been talking about volcanoes in Hermione's dorm.

"Love, I wanna know how a volcanoes feel like. They said it was definitely hot and can make your body spark. Oh how I wanna feel a lava of a volcano." Y/N as she lay down on Hermione's bed as she thinks about touching lava.

Hermione's face grew a mischievous smile. "You know love, I know what a volcano feels like. Do you want me to tell you?......or maybe even show you?" She asked in a sultry voice flopping herself down on the bed as she locked the door with her wand on her hand and place it down on the nightstand.

"You can?" Y/N said excitedly but still laying on the bed.

"Why of course I can" Hermione said as she put her hand on her girlfriends core as Y/N gets wet.

"C-can you show it to me?" Y/N said as she close her eyes at the sensation hearing Hermione's chuckle.

"Of course my love anything for you" she said as she puts her hand inside Y/N's skirt and underwear as she heard Y/N whimper.

"First thing you'll feel is hotness and then a spark do you feel it love?" Hermione said as she sees Y/N moaning as she enter a finger in her wet, blazing core.

"Y-yes" Y/N moans, oh how Hermione love to hear that. She entered another finger as she increased the speed, Y/N breathing heavily.

"And then when the volcano is erupting it's like a person panting. Do you feel the progress my love" she said as she kissed, bite, and lick Y/N's neck as Y/N moans louder and louder.
She wanted to hear it more so she added another finger and another making it four as her thumb rub her clit hearing Y/N moan her name.

"Yes Hermione....I...feel it" she said through moans.

"And the last thing you know the volcano erupted" as she kissed Y/N's lip as she moan into her mouth releasing her juices into Hermione's delicate fingers as Hermione slow her movement for Y/N to ride her orgasm.

"Now do you know what it feels like?" Hermione said with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, yes I do" Y/N said as she chuckled kissing Hermione's lip.

Word count: 451
Thank you for 2.27k reads
Pls vote too
THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES