Sing The Song

Songfic #7
Little brother of Harry Potter ✨
Au because the marauders here are all alive except for Peter
Pov starts at the ending of 7th year

Harry Pov:

"Hey Y/N" Neville greeted my brother as the Gryffindor common room was occupied with a lot of Gryffindor house mates.

"Yeah?" He said while strumming his guitar.

"I saw you making a song last night" he says as he got close up to him.

"Me?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

"Yeah, I heard you singing last night but I didn't quite hear it" Neville explained to Y/N.

"It's not finished yet, it's a song about my girlfriend and best friend" he says and I looked at Draco who was looking at him with sympathy.

Hey this is the story I hate
And tellin' it might make me break

"Oh c'mon let us hear it" Neville convinced Y/N as I turned around to look at him.

Sing the song

Sing the song

Sing the song

"Sing the song!" I chanted with them.

He sighed in frustration and grabbed his guitar.

But I'll tell it anyway

"Fine"

He sang as he strum his guitar

This chapters about
How you said there was nobody else
But you got up and when to his house
You guys always left me out

I looked at Hermione and she was tearing up while she looked shocked.

I tried to pick up the pieces as no listen to the song.

I still have the letter when you told me
That I was the only boy you'd ever want in your life
I guess my friends were right

That's it!

Hermione run away and I followed her.

"What did you do?!" I shouted with anger as Draco came.

Each day goes by and each night I cry

"I didn't do anything" she choked out with tears.

"Enough with your dirty lies Granger
Me and Y/N saw you with Weasley last night" he said with venom and Hermione burst out in tears.

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief. She told me, she's never gonna hurt him, she told she's never gonna hurt my little brother.

You gave me your word, "don't worry about him"

"I'm sorry" she croaked out but I knew better. Me and Draco knew better.

"No, you're not sorry. I know you did it on purpose" I said with disgust and venom in my voice.

"Don't blame her" Ron said as he pop out of nowhere.

You might love him now but you loved me first

I immediately pushed him.

We gave each other a punch to the jaw.

"STOP"

"STOP"

"STOP" Hermione's distressed voice said as I pull myself out of the fight.

"I told you to never hurt him!" I shouted as I felt my eyes sting.

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt him" Hermione cried and pleaded.

But here we are
Oh, you swear on every star

"Harry don't blame her! It's my fault!" Ron butt in but that was the last resort.

"Shut you fucking mouth! You both hurt him! Did that bullying from his old classmate isn't enough! Wasn't that accident when he almost died is almost enough! WAS THE PAIN HE THROUGH ISN'T ENOUGH CAUSE HE GOT BULLIED, HE ALMOST DIED, HE MOURNED, HE CRIED, HE HAS FUCKING DEPRESSION AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE HIM AFTER TREATING YOU LIKE A QUEEN!" I shouted every single thing he did just to survive for me, for mum, for dad, for everyone.

"Harr-" Hermione cried but I don't care anymore.

"SHUT IT! I don't want the two of you near my brother anymore" I said as I nod at Draco.

"He was suppose to propose to you but you screw it, screw you Mudblood, don't forget it, you too blood-traitor" Draco spat and we both left.

How could you be so reckless with my heart

Hermione Pov:

"P-please........I'm sorry" I cried.

Word count: 660
Should I do part 2
Okay so, I'm update all day today so I'll be updating a lot of parts before I go on a break

Bye!