Chapter 10

Alex's POV

I walked in the house hearing creeks and cracks as I stepped on the floor it was so dark so I turned on my flashlight on my phone. I walked thorough this big creepy house thinking the worst. Just then I seen what looks like blood drops on the floor leading to a room I took a deep breath before walking up to the door carefully opening it.

What I saw next horrified me I walked in meeting Hayden's eyes as she was tied up and her mouth was taped I quickly ran over removing the tape from her mouth.

"Maddison get Maddison she's hurt" she said my eyes widened I turned around looking around my eyes then landed on her tide up in a corner i rushed over holding her head up as it was hanging I then removed the tape an started to untie her once she was free I gently laid her down and was about to go to Hayden when she stopped me.

"You have to go get her out of here Alex" she said I shook my head "not without you" I said she gave me pleading eyes "please Alex" she said I sighed.

"Look I'll take her to the car parked across the street first then I'll come and get you deal?" I said she nodded and i ran back over to Maddison picking her up and running out of the house and to my car. Running through the rain I got to my car quickly opening the door and slipping her inside that's when I heard a scream. Wait that sounds like Hayden my head snapped towards the house and I quickly ran back inside.

I ran in but stopped at the sight of Mark with her in a chokehold and a gun to her head. My heart was racing I held my hands up high to show him that I had no weapon.

"Mark don't do this" I pleaded seeing tears fall down Hayden's face I tried to step closer but he stopped me."Stay where you are or I'll shoot this little slut right in the head" he yelled once he said that I stepped back. "Ok ok look I'm stepping back"

"You just couldn't mind your Business taking her away from me keeping her OVERNIGHT!!!" He screamed  I flinched a bit

"It-" I started to say but he cut me off

"SHUT UP!!!!" He yelled and I did just that this man has a gun pointing to Hayden's head it isn't a good idea to piss him off.

"I knew my Hayden would never leave me" he said turning his face a bit towards her ear my stomach twisted this man is sick."It was you filling her head with lies trying to take her away from me" he said sniffing her hair.

I stood there in silence that's when I heard a creaking sound he turned around and I took the opportunity to tackle him to the ground I held on to the hand with the gun in it giving Hayden time to run.

"Go get the hell out of here" I said as mark tried getting up from up under me Hayden hastily ran out as I stayed rolling around in the floor wrestling mark for the gun.

"YOU BITCH!!" He yelled I punched him causing him to drop the gun I then quickly pushed it across the room just then he threw me off of him and I quickly got up.

"You....Ruined...EVERYTHING!!!"

He said Dashing towards me I braced myself and got ready for impact but it never came and I heard a gun shot go off instead I gasped seeing the man bleeding out on the floor I turned around slowly only to see Taylor standing there with the gun in her hands she then slowly lowered it Terrified of what she just did.

I just stared at her "A-Alex" she stuttered shaking I quickly snapped out of my shocked state seeing red and blue lights Approaching "Taylor you called the cops"

"I-I-i uh I called them before I got here Alex I didn't know I'd be shooting a man" she said freaking out.

"I- I can't  go to jail Alex I can't afford to go to jail Alex" she said panicking

"You won't"

"How can you be sure"

"I'm not"

"Well isn't this like self defense"

"Yeah but he was unarmed there was 4 of us and one of him they probably won't see it that way"  I explained she started pasting back and forth

"Oh god I just killed a man"

"Look hey Taylor calm down give me the gun" I said to her she stopped in looked at me

"No Alex this could ruin your career"

"I don't care Taylor I never cared now give me the damn gun" I said she hastily held out the gun for me to take and I took it quickly wiping it with my shirt as an attempt to get rid of her finger prints.

"Now Taylor look at me" I said she looked at me with her glossy eyes.

"Your going to go out there with you hands up once they pat you down then your going to get in the ambulance and ride to the hospital with Hayden and Maddison you got it?" I said she nodded and I pushed her

"Go!" I yelled and she did just that I took a deep breath waiting a few minutes till I heard the cops say something.

"If there's anyone else in there come out now with your hands up" they said I took a deep breath before walking slowly out with both my hand up the gun still in one hand I walked out into the cold rainy night stepping down the stairs when I got to the last one they immediately tackled and handcuffed me I watched them take Maddie Hayden and Taylor away In the ambulance. I sighed hearing the cops that was arresting me reading me my rights.

"You have a right to remain silent anything you Say Can and Will be used Against you in the court of law You have The right to talk to a lawyer and have them present with you while you are being questioned if you can't afford one then one will be appointed to you"

The man said explaining I just stayed silent as they cuffed me and Put me In the back of a cop car. I didn't care about none of this but I preyed that they would be ok.

________________________________

End of chapter: as always I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and sorry for any spelling mistakes ❤️

End of chapter:  as always I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and sorry for any spelling mistakes ❤️