Chapter 30 🥳!!!!

Your Author Speaking/ hello my lovely readers I just wanted to stop for a minute to say that we have successfully made it to chapter 30 of my book taking shots in all honesty I thought 30 would be our last chapter but surprisingly it isn't so enjoy however long this book will be I'll try and make it less boring❤️

Alex's POV

I woke up in the warm embrace of my soon to be wife she was peacefully sleeping next to me I   Smiled at how peaceful she was I didn't want to wake her as she have been handling most of everything for the Wedding so I decided to do all the housework today.

I got out of bed quietly instead of showering in our bathroom I've decided to go to the bathroom upstairs not wanting to loud water sounds to wake her. After my shower I went to get Parker and Danny up and bathed since they did sleep in a pool of chocolate last night I went to the living room and woke them both up Danny was pretty grumpy but he got over it after his bath. Once they were both all cleaned up and then sat Danny at the table in his high chair and Parker took the seat right next to him I ended up giving them a quick breakfast as the kitchen hadn't been cleared yet.

"Alright boys because you decided to leave the kitchen a mess and I haven't had time to clean it you guys are stuck with Cereal this morning" I said grabbing down the boxes and two bowls I then went over and sat them in front of them.

"So take your pick little ones " I said Parker picked the lucky charms and so did Danny but I'm pretty sure he choose it because Parker did Danny looks up to Parker I've noticed that from the first day they met it's adorable until they start  destroying things together then you want to strangle them. After pouring their Cereal I then went to the fridge to get the milk I poured they're milk and went to start cleaning as they watched something together on Parker's tablet.

After the boys were done eating they went off to run around the house while I cooked breakfast for Me,Hayden and Grace. I started by buttering my pan then I went over and cracked my eggs over the pan before grabbing some of my favorite Seasonings to use. Once I've done that I let those cook While I started on my bacon in another pan. When my eggs started to pop that's when I knew they were done so I grabbed 3 plates out and divided the eggs off in even groups amongst them. Then I started on the pancakes and Sausages and once those were done I did the same thing I did with the eggs placing the pancakes sausages and bacon on the plates.

I stood there looking at the food with a feeling that something was missing and of course it was I quickly grabbed some potato's and started cutting them up into little squares before rinsing them and cooking them . After doing so I then put some on each plate before stepping back to admire my work

Here's what she cooked

I then went over to the sink to wash my hands once I was done I grabbed the nearest cloth to dry them with before resting it over my shoulder

I then went over to the sink to wash my hands once I was done I grabbed the nearest cloth to dry them with before resting it over my shoulder. I went upstairs to go wake Hayden up as I didn't want her food to get cold I walked upstairs and made my way to her room I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in so I did. I walked in and immediately stepped on a bunch of stuff her room was a mess.

"Hey I thought you'd be sleeping in" I asked looking around

"Nope" she said cheerfully that's when I heard a voice I knew all to well "get out of her room she's busy" Maddison said from the laptop she was FaceTiming Hayden on I rolled my eyes "well good morning to you to Maddie" I said sarcastically

"So what's up with this room" I asked she shrugged

"Me and Maddison have been doing this thing and I just didn't have time to clean it" she said with an innocent smile

"Right and what is this thing that might be the reason we end up with rats" I asked

"Sorry but we can't tell you that" Maddison said leaning back in the chair she was in.

"Ok fine I don't care what you guys are doing as long as it isn't illegal plus this room needs to be cleared" I said pointing a stern finger at her she nodded and I was about to walk out until I realized I didn't tell her about the food.

"Oh and I cooked breakfast you should come down and eat" I said she smiled briefly and nodded before going back to her laptop I rolled my eyes and went downstairs I swear them two are glued to the hip. I went downstairs only to see Grace sitting at the counter. I walked up and snaked my hands around her waist she jumped at the sudden action but relaxed when she realized it was me.

"Good morning love" I said kissing her cheeks she smiled

"Mmm good morning" she said I pulled away and turned to face her "So you made all this" she asked I smiled yup I said as a slid her a plate she smiled and I watched as she took a bite out of the eggs and moaned.

"Mmm this is so good when did you learn how to cook like this" she asked I walked over to the cabinet grabbing out a glass for both me and her before grabbing out the orange juice from the fridge.

"Well back in LA I would get payed to make an appearance on some cooking shows. while I was there I learned a few things and when I went home I practiced I had to learn how to cook for myself I was alone out there" I said pouring orange juice into both cups before sliding one to her I looked up to see an apologetic look on her face.

"I-" she started to say but I cut herself "Don't Grace I didn't tell you that to make you feel bad I told you that to show off that now I'm an amazing cook" I said she gave me a half smile and I sighed and went back around the counter to her side she looked up at me eyes full of sadness.

"Grace that's over I'm not mad about that anymore I'm happy ,I'm happy that I have you and Hayden and Danny I'm happy that we're going to get married I'm happy with you that other stuff don't matter ok?" I said she nodded and I cupped her face pulling her in for a kiss that's when Hayden came down with her laptop face us.

"Ew get a room you two" I heard Maddison say Grace Chuckled and I rolled my eyes that's when Danny came running in showing me a toy.

"Look mommy" he said to me my eyes went wide this was the first time since we met that he's ever called me that . I swooped him up and spun him around placing kisses all over his face he giggled and I pulled back and smiled at him.

My life is finally coming together.

________________________________

End of chapter: here's a pretty happy chapter for you guys I hope you enjoyed it.

question for the day: Do you want kids if so how many and what's the genders you want?