Chapter 15

Alex's POV

I was laying down sound asleep I've been drained taking care of Hayden and my lazy ass for a sister it haven't been easy so today I've decided to take a day off from everything and everyone...will At Least I thought I was. Just then I felt something fluffy hit me hard. "You get up" a familiar voice said I groaned already knowing who this insane person is who's bold enough to wake me out of my dreamless slumber.

"Come on move your ass" she said

"Ughhhhhhhh why" I said turning my back towards my annoying best friend

"Because I want you to go on a double date with me and Kim" she said hopping on to my bed I rolled my eyes and groaned again

"No get out" I said tiredly Taylor rolled her eyes

"Come on it'll be fun" she said just then another irritating voice that I was not planning of hearing today approached "Alex we're going to be late you promised you'd take me to go practice my basketball skills"  my little brother Parker reminded. "Beat it pipsqueak she's coming with me today" Taylor said "No she's not" Parker Whined "Alex aren't you coming with me" she asked I stuffed my face into to my pillow not caring if I Suffocated "No I'm not" I mumbled into my pillow Taylor rolled her eyes "She is now go away" Taylor said to Parker. Just when I thought my sleep couldn't be anymore disturbed Maddison came in.

"Alex" she said

"What!" I replied

"I'm sick and hungry Cough cough make me breakfast"  she said I rolled my eyes could this day get any worst and just like that it did.

"Alex do you mind running to the store for me" Hayden said limping in my room with her crunches under both arms "No way all you guys can leave I was here first" Taylor said standing up off of the bed "Well she promised to take me" Parker said "I'm hungry" Maddison said "We'll my needs beat all of y'all you know the Crunches" Hayden said and then they all started Bickering with each other That was my last Straw I got up standing up Straight still on my bed my messy hair falling all over my face.

"Quiet all of you!!" I yelled and they immediately shut up

"Maddison you had an head injury past tense your legs and your hands still work make you own food" I said she rolled her eyes and left

"Hayden your not supposed to have anymore Energy drinks your becoming an attic there for I will not get you anymore" I said she smacked her lips

"That sucks you suck" she said before leaving the room

"Taylor I am will not be doing a double date I'm not a hooker and you will not use me like one" I said she rolled her eyes And mumbled something. "I'd bet you'd want to be my hooker if you knew who I was trying to sale you off to" she said with her arms folded across her chest and her lip out pouting like a child.

"And Parker...." I said but paused and sighed

"Get your Shoes on I'll be down in a minute" I said he jumped excitedly before running out to go put on his shoes Taylor looked at me with her mouth hung open. "Really? Unbelievable" she said

"You choose him over a hot date"

"Look I promised him maybe some other time Taylor" I said clearly lying I will not be doing a double date it's awkward and uncomfortable she threw her hands up in defeat walking out I flopped back down on my bed putting my face in my pillow and screaming very loudly.

With my parents both off working What a day this will be.

________________________________

End of chapter: another short chapter but I still hope you enjoyed Alex being an annoyed mom for this chapter 😂❤️