Chapter 12

Alex's POV:

A week later

It's been a week and everyone is doing good Maddison is getting better and the crying is at a minimum now she was supposed to go home a while ago but had to stay for a little while because the doctors wanted to be sure that she was fine before letting her go today. Taylor stopped by every once in a while to check up on me she's still pretty shaken up but she's ok as far as Hayden goes still nothing I've been in this hospital for days only going home to change my clothes haven't really been worried about eating probably because I hadn't had much of an appetite lately.

I woke up to the sound of beeping I looked up to see The Machines in Hayden's room going crazy panic washed over me I quickly ran to go get someone

"Hey!! Hey someone help" I yelled just then Dr. Martin spotted me and came rushing towards me "what's wrong" he asked I pointed to Hayden and he quickly ran in."Code blue CODE BLUE!!" He yelled nurses in other doctors immediately came rushing in I stood there in the room froze "Someone get her out of here" he yelled just then a nurse came leading me outside in into the waiting area I sat Down in one of the chairs still in shock.

I looked at the ground not even looking up but I knew someone was coming towards me and surely enough Maddison came walking up to me she had on black leggings with her hospital gown sill on. I looked up at and my eyes widened "Maddison? What are you doing out of bed you should be resting" I said trying to get her to sit down but she wouldn't let me

"Alex get you hands off of me I'm fine mom and dad are on their way to come and get me I've been discharged"

"Then why are you still in your hospital gown" I asked

"Because I have no clothes with me unfortunately they have to bring me that as well" she said

"Oh"

"Hey why are you out here anyways I thought you'd be in there with Hayden" as soon as she said that I started to panic again she looked at me worried but it all started to go away a bit when I seen the doctor walking out of the room he didn't look sad which was to me a good sign.

"How is she" I asked

"She's fine her injuries are healing nicely she'll need bed rest for a little while but at the same time she's clear to go home oh and...." He said trailing off.

" She's Awake and alert she's asking for you" he said I felt relieved and overjoyed I couldn't help it I walked up to Dr.Martin and hugged the man so tight. When I pulled back he smiled at me "thank you so much for everything"

"No problem Miss Andrews just doing my job"he said I smiled and ran to Hayden's room When I walked in her eyes immediately landed on me I rushed to her bedside. "Hey" I said softly.

"You smell bad" she said dryly I laughed and she chuckled a little "of course the first thing you do when you come out of a coma is insult me" I said to her she frowned at me "a coma?"

My face softened "They didn't tell you"
"They told me that I had some pretty bad injuries"

"Yeah that and you were in a coma"

"Oh god don't tell me it's been a year is Maddie ok?"

"Yes she's on her way home and No Hayden it's only been a week" I said laughing a bit She sighed "thank god do you know when I can get out of here" she questioned

"I can take you home today as well" I said to her she smiled.

"Good I'm starving" she said I rolled my eyes this girl is something truly.

At home

"Come on Alex do I really need all these pillows"

"Yes Hayden you do"

"I feel like a special needs kid"

"I mean If the shoe fits" I said jokingly she then grabbed a pillow and threw it at me but when she did I heard her groan in pain.

"Ok let's maybe take it easy a bit ok" I said she sat there looking at her arm sadly. Just then she started crying. "Hey come here" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I'm weak Alex I let him do this to me I let him hurt me I let him hurt Maddison I put your family in danger" she said sobbing

"Hayden none of this was your fault and I am so sorry this happened to you I promise you that he will get what he deserves and we are going to make sure of it together" I said she nodded and I pulled away to look at her "And hey your my family too ok" I said to her before I pulled her back in for another hug stroking her hair as an attempt to calm her down which worked eventually.

________________________________

End of chapter: I actually have nothing to say this time.