Chapter 19

Alex's POV

Its Christmas Eve and I'm on my way from the mall I had to pick a few things one being very special before tomorrow which is Christmas Day it's been a crazy week but I've finally made my mind up I know what I want and no one is going to stop me from getting it. Tomorrow everyone will be coming over to our house for Christmas we decided this year we'll do it all together so this year Taylor her brother Zay his fiancé Brian Kim ,Grace, Taylors parents Hayden,Maddie,Danny Parker and my mom and dad will all be together in one house and I can't wait.

I pulled up to the house and went straight in setting the 7 more gifts I bought I had already did my Christmas shopping I just thought why not get a few more I sat the gifts under the all ready full of gifts tree then walked in the kitchen and spotted Hayden my mom Parker and Maddison doing something. "Hey guys" I said they all looked up "hey dear" my mom said "whatcha doing" I asked Parker then held up the Christmas stocking he was decorating "We're decorating stockings" he said I smiled at his stocking with his name on it in upside down letters.

I then looked over at each one of they're stockings and they looked pretty cute.

"So what'd you get from the mall" my mom asked as I walked to the refrigerator to get something to drink "it's a surprise you'll see tomorrow" I said

"It's probably something stupid" Parker said I squinted my eyes at him a bit. "Santa isn't real" I said he looked up "Your lying" he said "you'll never know" I said laughing and he sat there pouting my mom just shook her head at me while Hayden and Maddison laughed.

After that I spent the rest of the day helping mom and dad finish up decorating and cooking until night hit and everyone went to bed

The next morning

I woke up bright in early I showered brushed my teeth did my hair and got dressed for the day. Today I'm wearing Christmas pajamas Everyones going to be dressed in them only one other person will have the same ones on as you, you both have to take at least on picture together once you spot that person. That person will also be your teammate during the games. the younger kids usually don't play the games but instead match with the other younger kid in the house and play or do whatever the adults set up for them. Its our family tradition I used to always end up with Taylor who might I add suck at the games hopefully I'll get someone else this year.

I went downstairs and saw that my mom had made breakfast Hayden and my dad was at the table in deep conversation I sat down across from them grabbing the bowl of fruit and putting a few pieces on my plate before going for the pancakes sausages and eggs and putting those on my plate as well. After a second they finally noticed I was here "Oh hey Morning" my dad said "good morning you two seemed to be getting along I said"

"Yeah they've been talking like this for hours" my mom said setting a cup of orange juice beside my plate I thanked her and went to eating my food just then Parker and Maddison came downstairs in their pajamas I looked over to see that Maddison was matching with Hayden they both smiled and high-fived each other.

"You are so going down this year" I said to Maddison she just shrugged nonchalantly. "We'll see" she said Maddison always win every year whoever ends up being her partner is lucky but in all honesty I think she be cheating so this year I'm keeping in extra close eye on her. I looked around the table to see if anyone was matching with me but nope my mom and dad was matching and that was no surprise they match every year I guess I have to wait for the guest to arrive.

A few minutes later after everyone had eaten they're breakfast people started arriving first came Taylor and her parents Mr. And Mrs. Smith they walked in Taylor was loud as usual "MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!!!!" She shouted out my mom slapped her head like every year " language Taylor" she scolded Taylor just pouted and rubbed the back of her head we all laughed. Luckily for me Taylor wasn't matching me this year and I sighed a breath of relief everyone sat in the front room my mom and sat catching up with Taylor's mom and dad to pass the time.