Chapter 32

A little time leap here

Alex's POV

A few Weeks later

"And here you go you have officially adopted two healthy boys enjoy the new additions to your family" Miss wilder said I smiled and grace grabbed my hand kissing the back of it I smiled warmly at her as the woman watched the two of us in awe " When can we take them home" I asked "Well we've already did an house exception weeks ago for Hayden and it looks like you guys don't need a follow up so ill say today!" she said with a smile me and grace both looked at each other and smiled as well. "would you like me to take you to them" she ask we both nodded our head yes "ok then meet me at this address we'll have the all ready to go by the time you get there" she informed.

"Thank you for everything" grace said "it was my pleasure she said we all then stood up and shook hands before leaving on our way out grace couldn't contain her excitement and neither could I we've waited weeks for this everyone was more then ready to meet them.

on our way the the place we talked grace was excited but she was also nervous "What if they don't like me" she said "they will grace there's nothing to worry about love"

"you said that about Hayden and she pretty much hated me"

"well yeah but that was just a big miss understanding now she loves you if you ask me I think your her favorite mom" I said I was trying to ease her mind but I truly do believe that grace is Hayden's favorite mom.

"Your just trying to make me feel better" she said "well yeah but its true she use to come to me about everything but now she goes to you honestly I'm a little jealous" I said she smiled

'I guess your right" she said

"oh I know I am" I said she rolled her eyes playfully at me and I smiled. a few minutes later we came to a stop "this is the place?" grace questioned "yes" I said looking at the big white building that looked more like a prison then an orphanage "this place looks horrible" grace said and I couldn't help but to agree with her I can't believe that they keep kids in there I looked over at graces worried face and grabbed her hand giving it a quick squeeze gaining her attention. "hey its going to be fine we're going to be fine ok" I said she gave me a half smile and nodded.

"lets go get our boys" I said and we both got out of the car and went to walk up to the gate two guys that seemed to had been the guards opened the gate for us I held graces hand as we walked up to the door.

We walked in and was immediately greeted by a woman who looked to be in her 50s she looked nice but you could tell that it was all just an act. "well hello there I'm rose and I'll be seeing over Jacob and Joseph Millers leave today" she said ''Hi i'm Alex and this is my wife Grace" I said the women's smile faded a bit and you could see a clear display of disgust. "wife?" she repeated "yes um is that an issue?" I asked she cleared her throat and put on a smile that was clearly forced before answering "No not at all" she said "good' I said just then graces squeezed my hand she must've seen that I had just got pissed of.

"right this way" the woman said and we both followed her down the long halls of the building as we were walking I wondered where miss wilder was I thought she would be the one doing this and as if she had just read my mind grace asked the question I wanted to.

"excuse me miss but I was wondering where miss wilder was we kind of thought shed be the one to do this" grace asked

"she got called into a meeting she sends her apologies that she couldn't do it" the woman said we then came to a stop in front of a room where we saw a brown haired boy with pretty blue eyes he must be Jacob the 13 year old. the woman called out his name rather loudly and he jumped an turned around as rose walked up to him. we were still in the door way so we couldn't hear what she was saying to him but I noticed how he avoided he eyes and looked at the ground instead of her