10- Trouble

Didn't proofread, expect many mistakes.

             "Annd we've departed!" Gingerbrave said as he unanchored the boat. "We're right behind you!" Gingerbrave announced to the team on the other ship. They were farther than they were in heading back to the kingdom.

             -

             "Finally, we're done clearing all of those strange Islands." Espresso sighed. He rested his arms on the edge of the boat.

             "We still have the land around the Kingdom to clear." Latte replied.

             "Yes, I know, it's just that today has just been so draining."

             "I can't blame you, you and Madeleine did fight the boss that was meant for our team and the other to fight together."

              "Yeah."

             "You and Madeleine work as a great team, you know that?" Latte smiled.

             -
In the same day..

             "Shut up, Red Velvet! I'm trying to focus." Licorice yelled as he continued to bind logs together. He sat on his knees on a cold rock on the shore just a little bit away from the ocean.

             "But Licori!—" Red Velvet yelled back. He held his hands in the air.

             "Quiet!" Licorice scolded him. "I don't want to hear another word." He said, turning away, eyes squinted.

             Red Velvet sighed.

             "Go play with Cake Hounds or something.." Licorice Cookie uttered.

             "The cookies of the Cookie Kingdom have already cleared this Island, Licorice." Red Velvet replied.

             "Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut?" Licorice scowled, looking back at him.

             Red Velvet groaned. He rested back down against the foot of one of the palm trees. One of the most treasured plants of all of the Tropical Soda Islands.

             I need more wood. Licorice thought as he put glanced at the empty space in which he had taken logs that Red Velvet had gathered earlier during the night.

             "Red Velvet Cookie!" Licorice called out.

             "Mhm?" Red Velvet hummed in response.

             "Take my scythe and chop down one more tree." Licorce demanded.

             "Well, Licorice.. You see—" Red Velvet placed his hand behind his head. He chuckled uncomfortably.

             "What?" Licorice questioned.

             "You left your scythe on that gingerbread cookie's boat.." Red Velvet replied.

             "What?!" Licorice said, frantically looking around him for his weapon. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He looked back at Red Velvet with fury in his eyes.

             "I tried to tell you, but you kept on telling me to shut up, it's not my fault!" Red Velvet stammered.

             "I hate you!" Red Velvet shouted. "Give me your sword, now."

             "My sword isn't built for every use like your scythe is. You see, my sword does not have the ability to hew a tree." Red Velvet replied.