11- Trouble Pt. 2

I promised to bring Chiffon back to life, so here

I promise you the boat is bigger than that lol it looks so crowded in the cover photo

The cover photo kind of summarizes this  chapter

Yes and theres a pretty sunrise because EARTHBREAD IS ALWAYS PRETTY🤬🤬😊😡😡😡🤬😡

Licorice Cookie moved the raft over to Gingerbrave's boat as close as he could. "Red Velvet Cookie, help me onto the boat," he demanded.

"How?" Red Velvet replied, standing up on the raft.

"Just— grab onto my waist and lift me up!" He yelled. "Or, actually, let me climb on your back."

WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD

             Red Velvet bent down and allowed Licorice onto his back. "Now just move closer to the boat and.." Licorice said.

             Licorice jumped up onto Red Velvet's back as a boost and then onto the ship. He held on to the edge of the boat tightly. He grunted as he pulled himself up.

             "Phew." Licorice sighed in releif as he stepped foot onto Gingerbrave's boat. That's when he could easily spot his precious weapon in the corner of his eye. Quickly and quietly, he crept along the deck and to his scythe. Licorice kept an eye on the sleeping cookies, making sure that none of them had awoken. Grabbing his scythe with a swoosh, he tip-toed back to the edge of the boat to get back onto his small raft.

"I got it!" Licorice exclaimed as he prepared to jump from the ship and down back onto the raft. Red Velvet stood there with his arms open, ready to catch him.

Licorice jumped, but faceplanted onto the raft right next to where Red Velvet held his arms out to catch him. His action shook the raft greatly, almost causing Red Velvet to fall over.

Red Velvet let out a small giggle. "Hey, stop laughing!" Licorice scolded him as he picked himself back up, groaning in the process.

Licorice stayed sitting down as he began to stare into the deep blue sky. Stars spread across it. "Now we just wait until morning and we'll be ready to attack them." He said. And there they waited that night, resisting the urge to mercilessly sink the boat right then and there.

- Morning..

"I'm still angry at you for saying that this expedition would last under a week." Espresso remarked, leaning against the wooden railing of the boat. He and Madeleine were the only ones awake for it was early in the morning, 7 Am December 2nd to be exact. The sun rise had just started.

"And whose fault is that for believing me? I told you very clearly that most of my quests have lasted either a week or less. Rarely more than a week." Madeleine replied.

             Espresso stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking of a response. "Point, but because of you I've missed out on so much an—" He was interrupted by a loud banging sound.

             The banging sound continued as the two cookies became very suspicious. They rushed over to the edge of the boat as it began to violently rock back and forth in an unnatural manner.

             Gingerbrave's eyes shot open. He made his way to where Espresso and Madeleine were standing.

             Madeleine and Espresso swiftly looked down below into the water, and there he was; the infamous Licorice Cookie digging his scythe into the stiff roll cake logs of the boat.