Chapter 40- Scouting information

"Oh are you cold? Hana-chan please get them some blankets." said the owner.

"Yes Urami-san." a green haired girl stood up and walked to another room to get blankets.

'Urami? Aren't the houses usually named after the last name of the owner? She should be the owner so why is the house named 'Ukimi' and not 'Urami'?' wondered Michikatsu.

'You do know that last names can change by generations right dumb*ss? Her last name also started with a 'U' anyways. This house seems old anyways so it's obviously been passed down to generations meaning that her family name must've changed along the way.' Yoriichi mentally said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Inosuke* 

[Ogimoto house]

"How's this!!" the old woman who bought Inosuke wiped sweat off her face.

"Kyaaah incredible!" clapped a lady.

"Her face we painted weirdly, but this is what she looks like when it comes off! We struck gold for cheap! I'm gonna educate her hard! She's gonna be more popular than the Kyougoku house's 'Warabihime' and the Tokito house's 'Koinatsu'!" the old woman pulled her sleeves up determined.

"But isn't this girl a little stiff? A soft girl and fleshy girl would be better. She's more stiff than plumped though." said the lady with the old woman.

With Zenitsu*

[Kyougoku house]

"She's really good with the shamisen."

"Y-yeah, she's overwhelming."

"Did you just take her in?"

"She seems to have good ears. She can play whatever she hears, whether on the shamisen or koto."

"She's so ugly, but how did she managed to get in?"

"I heard the guy who brought her over was super nice."

"Really?! I wanna see him!"

"They say the brothel madam was spacing out."

"I understand, we'll take her in." said the brothel madam, "I feel her fighting spirit. She wants to payback the guy who abandoned her. She's a strong girl." 

"I-is that so."

The girls gossiped while Zenitsu on the other hand, was raging over what happened when Uzui dropped him off.

"Just take her and make her do anything. Even if she cleans the bathrooms. She's just a random good for nothing." Uzui's words repeated in Zenitsu's head.

'I'll make that guy pay! I'll definitely become the greatest oiran in Yoishiwara!'  Zenitsu mentally screamed the impossible, forgetting that he already had a job as a slayer.

With Tanjiro*

[Tokito house]

"Sumiko-chan(Tanjiro's female name) could you carry some of that over? We don't have enough helpers." asked a woman.

"I understand! To Koinatsu-oiran's room right? I will carry it over!" Tanjiro picking up boxes.

"You really do work hard Sumiko-chan. When we took off your makeup yesterday and saw your scar the hostess was furious but,..."

"Yes, I will work hard!" said Tanjiro walking away with the boxes to Koinatsu's room.

"Isn't she really strong?" asked a woman.