Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro

"Bring me the head of a Demon Slayer with a checked haori and a demon with golden eyes and a purple haori named Michikatsu, alive. If you can't find the demon, capture the Demon Slayer with a singular earring and a red haori. Kill anyone who gets in the way. However, leave the slayer with the singular earring for those two."

"yes master"

_______________________________________________________ 

Walking back to where their siblings were, the two Kamado brothers were both distracted from something. 'I hope Nezuko and nii-chan aren't too angry about us leaving them behind.' thought Tanjiro. They soon arrived back at the udon stand, Yoriichi still occupied by his                   thoughts. 'What does he mean when he said 'it's not like you've never committed a sin'? I don't remember doing anything bad before. Plus, Michikatsu's not dead.....is he? No, he's alive. But he also said something about my other brother (no not Coraline the movie). Is he talking about Tanjiro? Is there something wrong with Tanjiro? No, I know there's nothing wrong with Tanjiro. He couldn't have meant one of the other ones. They're gone from this world after all.'  thought Yoriichi. Yoriichi finally snapped out of his thought when he heard yelling.

"DON'T YOU GET IT?! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! WHAT I CAN'T ACCEPT IS THAT YOU WON'T EAT MY UDON! YOU WASTED A PERFECTLY GOOD BOWL OF UDON!" yelled the udon stand owner.

"AND YOU TWO!" he pointed to Michikatsu and Nezuko.

Michikatsu turned his head to him and pointed to himself and Nezuko. 

"YES YOU TWO!" the man shouted back.

'What? I didn't do anything leave me out of it.'  Michikatsu mentally whined. 

"How are you suppose to eat with those bamboo things on! Take it off!" said the man trying to take the bamboo muzzle off Michikatsu and Nezuko but was held back by Tanjiro.

"Please give us each one- no two udon bowls please we'll eat for them too!" said Tanjiro.

The man stopped going after Michikatsu and Nezuko's muzzle.

"You two are going to eat it this time right?"

"Yes!" replied Tanjiro while Yoriichi just nodded.

The udon stand owner gave each of the slayers two bowls of udon each. The two brothers started gulping down their udon bowls quick making the owner shocked by their eating speed. 'So this is what Yoriichi learnt when I was sleeping. I wanna try too!'  thought Michikatsu with sparkly eyes. 

Michikatsu was in deep thought of admiration from eating udon noodles and didn't notice that the two brothers had finished eating. A gentle hand was placed on Michikatsu's head, making him snap out of his thoughts and look up. 

"Mmf?" [what?]

"Let's go." said Yoriichi making Michikatsu nod his head.

"Thank you for the food!" said Yoriichi and Tanjiro walking away.

"As long as you get it, you're welcome to come back anytime!" said the udon stand owner. 

The Kamados then stopped looking at the male demon with dark green hair in front of them. 

"Tch, took you long enough." said the green haired male.

"Were you waiting for us? I could've tracked you by scent." said Tanjiro.

"We're under a concealment spell, so there's no way you could trace us. Besides....." said the green haired male turning to Nezuko not noticing Michikatsu before continuing, "-isn't she a demon? What's more, an eyesore."