015 - Work and Take Care

"CEO Kim, we've been waiting to present the demonstration infront of you" One of the employees said on the other side of the phone

"CEO Kim, we've been waiting to present the demonstration infront of you" One of the employees said on the other side of the phone. "Ah yes, I was just engaged in some work. I'll be there" I responded while hanging up.

"Secretary Kim, follow the exercise schedule I planned" I yelled from the door and rushed upwards. I bet he did not listen to me but the workers will take care, I suppose.

"Y-yes, I'm here. Let's start it" I said as they all followed me to the presentation room. I seated down as they all arranged themselves and started the presentation.

It's going well. My employees are really talented I should say. My phone interrupted as the speaker silenced himself, "Give me a minute" I said as I looked at the contact, I rushed outside and picked the call up.

"What is it?" I questioned as Mina - the housemaid was quick to answer "S-sir, Mister Seokjin insists to skip the excercise part. You informed to call me regarding any issues related to Sir Seokjin, what am I supposed to do?" Ah yes, I almost threatened them all to let me know all the happenings and doings of Secretary Kim. I kind of regret it now.

"Don't let him. It's important for him," I said and hung up. I was quick to enter the room, they all bowed at me again. "Sorry, it was urgent. Hope you understand" I said as many of them nodded.

"So, our company..." I have been listening quite carefully. I'm honestly impressed. I've realised how much I've changed, I've started appreciating others efforts. It's kind of an achievement for me.

My phone rang again. "Give me a minute" I said and left the room, I didn't pick up the call but rather rushed down.

"What is it now?" I asked taking a glance of the hall. Seokjin's sitting on the bed sleepily while the instructor is practicing I suppose. Mina has been trying to wake Seokjin up. This guy really reaches on time everyday, it seems unreal to believe now.

"Secretary Kim" I said in a loud voice and walked closer to him. Mina stood aside as I gripped on his arms, facing him close. He is so beautiful, his eyes are practically closed, his brown fluffy hairs ruffled up, his shirt falls down his shoulder exposing his soft skin, a small saliva string down his lips, still he looks so mesmerising.

"Se-cretary -Kim" I said shaking his arms as he opened his eyes. "Wake up" my tone was soft this time, he slowly rubbed his eyes as I distanced myself from him.

"Ah what Soobin-ah..." he mumbled something mentioning his younger brother in it. "Secretary Kim get up, where's you energy" I said in an energetic tone as he opened his eyes completely, then stood up. He looks so adorable for some reason.

"This is your instructor - Alexa, she has a planned some exercises for you, morning and evening. Let's get started" I said as the instructor came forward, giving a smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alexa" she said and bowed at him as Seokjin greeted her. "I'll leave now" I said as the instructor called my name, "Sir, would you mind joining us for a bit?" She asked.

I can ofcourse, I'd love to see Seokjin exercise. I-I mean exercise with him.

"Yes sure".

"Let's start with something basic yet easy, rotate your waist clockwise. Waist rotation seems like kids activity but is actually quite useful" she seems like an energetic lady. She started what she instructed, and if that wasn't enough, she even started jumping too.

"Start it, start it" she said as Secretary Kim, even though in a half asleep state, started twisting his waist a little. Again, he's adorable. I didn't realise how long I stared at the guy until Alexa hit my arm, asking me start.

Honestly I expected gym-like exercises and not kid's pe period's activites. This is so embarassing honestly. "Start up mister" she has the guts to really instruct something to me- wait, ain't i becoming my old self again? I should be thoughtful. Afterall I hired her for physical exercise, so she does have the right to tell me what to do.

Even though I did not wanted to do such thing, I tried it. For a short period of time with no efforts at all, it lasted. Now she's changing the exercise thank God.

"You looked like a belly dancer" I guess Seokjin murmured as I looked up at him, he was laughing. I smiled too. He looked at me as his expressions changed. God he's so cute.

"I know I'm being a third wheel but can we continue please? It's difficult to stay still at a place" the lady commented as Seokjin opposed her words hesitatingly. "N-no, you're misunderstanding. Let's r-resume" Good thing he has waken up after so many of my efforts.

"If you're not fine, we can skip this warmup and get straight to the yoga" Seokjin looked at me. I agreed. He's red just by this one. I feel like we should focus more on breathing exercises.

"Alright then. First let's sit down with legs folded down, back and neck staight" she commended as we did the needful. "Your back should be straight" she directed this at Seokjin, he was sitting in an uneasy position. I put my hands on his shoulders, trying to straighten them up a bit.

"That's better. So, we'll start with breathing exercises. Breathe in air from your nose as your chest moves up, leave it from you nose compressing your stomach" The description is quite hard but it wasn't that hard too perform.

After a while, my stomach started hurting a little.

"It's not as easy you think it is" she said as looked at Seokjin, who was doing it perfectly. He's so perfect in each thing he does.

He's just