39 - Some secrets stay in the Cabin

"Secretary Kim, CEO Kim was asking for you."

Hyunchul informed Seokjin as he nodded, a playful smile on his face. Taehyung was busy since morning and Seokjin was assigned other work to do.

"Thank you."

Seokjin said as he fastened his steps towards the cabin. Today was his first day entering the office as the CEO's boyfriend which except for Jimin, no one knew about.

"Yes, CEO Kim."

He said opening the door as he entered,a mischievous smile on his face.

"KGY files, are they prepared? Where did you keep them?"

Taehyung asked as Seokjin walked towards the locker. He was the only one who had access to the locker except for Taehyung.

Seokjin bent down, searching in the new files section. Taehyung rotated his chair around, eyes at Seokjin, or maybe over how he bent. Licking his lips as the younger searched deeper, causing his hips to rise a bit more.

"Found it!"

He exclaimed standing up. Taehyung was staring at him deeply, he looked intimidated and hot. He looked uninterested in the file, all he wanted was Seokjin in the same pose maybe.

"Oh!"

He said uninterestedly as he put the file aside pulling the younger by his arm.

"You should get a reward for- working hard?"

Seokjin gulped nervously, he could feel the tension. Taehyung's caramel brown eyes, deep baritone voice, his veiny hands, nothing was helping at all.

Taehyung stood up, taking the latter's soat off. His hands gripping Seokjin's waist.

He leaned towards Seokjin, hands pinning the latter's as he moved closer to his neck, then licked a spot on his neck softly, placing a gentle kiss. Seokjin could feel his body tingling.

Soft whimpers escaped from Seokjin's mouth as Taehyung continued nibbling and sucking over his neck. His legs spread wide, back arched and head fallen back as Taehyung continued. It felt as if he was marking his neck, it was a hickey. Taehyung's tongue trailed from one spot to another, leave purple-red marks on his neck.

"CEO Kim, I'm here with the legal documents prepared."

Taehyung separated himself from Seokjin in an instant. Seokjin found it a bit painful, he rubbed over the marked spot as his ears started getting red.

"Here!"

Taehyung said hurriedly putting his coat over as Seokjin opened the door, his hair was messy, upper buttons ripped off and he wasn't doing very well hiding the marks.

Namjoon was stunned to see the scene. But he wasn't surprised.

"CEO Kim?"

He asked as Seokjin smiled awkwardly taking the files from his hand and hurriedly closing the door.

"That was a close call, thankfully he didn't just barged in."

...

"No way Joon, you're lying. CEO Kim is straight."

Mi Rae exclaimed as Namjoon covered her mouth in an instant. He was telling about the cabin scene since he simply couldn't keep it upto him.

"Stop shouting, and yes that's what I saw."

Mi Rae was still shocked, Namjoon whispered.