035 - Someone's Pissed?

"Hyung what's for breakfast?"

Soobin asked in a pleasant voice giving Taehyung a side eye who was busy on his phone.

"Hey, why don't you help him out?"

He said  as Taehyung shifted his attention towards him.

"I was actually talking to one of my employees, work related. You're rig-"

"Soobin stop disturbing CEO Kim. Why don't you come here and help me out?"

"Bu-"

"Stop being a brat and help your brother out kid."

Taehyung said in a taunting way giving a sly smirk as he continued typing. Soobin sighed mumbling something as he made his way to the kitchen.

Boyfriend priorities Taehyung thought and giggled over his though.

It took a few more minutes for the bread to be done. Soobin and Taehyung helped him out by organising the plates as they sat down to dine together.

"Wow! You really work hard Seokjin-ah."

Taehyung praised Seokjin who blushed and nodded.

"Take a bite."

Seokjin said sweetly as the latter opposed.

"You first."

"No you."

"Love you first."

"No y-"

They both diverted their gaze as they heard the spoon fell. Soobin looked at them with pure disgust, his mouth wide open as his eyes pleaded to stop it.

"Can't let me eat in peace."

He commented as Taehyung raised his eyebrows but was calmed down when seokjin caressed his head unknowingly. He felt like he won a prize.

"Hey, that's rude. Its not like we're kissing in public."

Seokjin commented as Soobin choked on his pancakes.

"You don't remember do you?"

...

"Argh just what did I do?"

Seokjin groaned in frustration as Jimin calmed him down and ordered another cup of juice.

"He's an adult. Its not the end of world if he saw you kissing anyways."

"It's not about him. I, I don't even remember how slutty I was acting last night to even kiss someone in front of Taehyung. Just imagine how I acted yesterday, I don't know what CEO Kim might be thinking about me. You know how I am when I'm drunk."

Seokjin said with a sad pout, taking a sip of his left drink.

"Yeah, you're a slutty bitch when you're drunk and a shy hoe when you're not."

Jimin said as Seokjin hit him playfully.

"Just go and ask him for god's sake, aren't you both together? And stop addressing him as CEO Kim. He's your boyfriend Kim Seokjin."

"Not yet. H-He didn't ask me out. Yet."

Jimin sighed. He knew Seokjin was an obvious fool, but not that much. Taehyung was probably waiting to ask him out on the most expensive yatch or something romantic and expensive.

"I'd get so tired of you if I were Taehyung."

Jimin said as Seokjin gave him a death stare.

Ping! It was his phone ringing due to a notification. Jimin could see Seokjin smiling and blushing hard, oh just how much of an impact did Taehyung have on him?

"What did he do now?"

"He said he wants to take me out. His childhood friend is coming back from New York."

"And?"

"That's it."

"Seokjin-ah, Seokjin-ah, what would you do without me baby!"

...

"This is the exact location."

Seokjin said as Taehyung nodded searching for his friend. Taehyung was in one of his usual suits but for Seokjin, he was getting hotter and hotter each day.

"Oh, hey! Da-Ni here!"

Taehyung yelled as a smile formed on his face. He rushed towards the woman he addressed as Dani, engulfing her in a hug, the same age around him, wearing an expensive coat and long skirt. She looked elegant and beautiful, just like every person from Taehyung's circle.

Taehyung looked really excited and enthusiastic, and Seokjin looked pissed.

"I missed you so much."

Taehyung was loud enough for everyone to hear. Seokjin turned his back around, arms folded, eyes brows curved with a sad pout. Jimin used to call this the "Bitchy state" aka you see Seokjin hard to look mad and jealous but he's just super cute and super bitchy. Like those pissed off mean girl characters.

Dani whispered something in Taehyung's ear pointing towards Seokjin as he nodded, he approached Seokjin with a handshake and greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Kim Dani. You're Seokjin right, Taehyung's secretary?"

She asked and Seokjin nodded. They headed to the booked restaurant as Taehyung and his friend discussed some childhood memories leaving Seokjin even more pouty and, jealous.

Yeah it was jealousy, he didn't like seeing Taehyung being too clingy to his friend, he was pissed off.

...

"Stop lying you were so scared!"

Dami exclaimed as both of them laughed. They'd been laughing over their incidents Seokjin didn't bother listening too.

Moreover, Taehyung didn't even sit beside Seokjin but rather with Dami. Seokjin looked at him with that cliche sad look but his actions went unnoticed.

Too fed up with his boyfriend not paying attention, he finally spoke.

"Kim Taehyung, come here."

Seokjin never addressed him by his name.

"Yes."

Taehyung said as Dami watched with a little smile formed on her lips. She excused leaving them both behind in the washroom. It was only both of them along in the big fancy event.

"Kiss me. And don't you dare move from here ."

...

Instead of you worked hard seokjinah, I wrote you're hard seokjinah earlier LMAOO 😭😭