024 - Welcome Back

"I'm back Hyung"

Soobin yelled taking his shoes off in a hurry as he continued to throw his luggage away in the living room. Yes throw. It had been weeks since Seokjin heard the phrase, his brother had been out and it really felt empty despite how much of chaos the younger caused.

"I expected a fancy welcome"

The younger yelled hoping a surprise.

"Hyung, it's enough now"

He yelled again. The apartment was surprisingly really silent. Something he found really strange. Is he out? He thought while moving to the older's room. Oh, he's here. He mumbled as he turned the lights on.

"Hyung, you sleeping right now?"

Soobin said as he attempted to pull the blanket off.

"What's with this new drama? Hyung get up and stop crying"

He could tell just by looking at how tightly the older tucked himself in the blanket he had been crying for hours. It was easy to tell, the older slept very "messily" as he would describe. One leg slipping out of the bed, one of his hand touching the floor and his blanket on the floor.

"Hyung, please get up"

Seokjin removed the blanket off his face. He was a crying mess.

"Were you crying?"

The younger asked. Seokjin declined. Even though his eyes were watery, cheeks heated up and messy hair.

"Okay. Is something up with you? Is it realated to mom and dad? Office? Taehyung? Anything such?"

His voice was surprisingly calm, gentle and unruffled. Which was rare. Seokjin did not respond even though wanted to scream a 'yes' since he felt his life was getting really messy and all he wanted for was to cry.

"Don't want to talk? Fine. I'll order or being some food. Take a bath and change your clothes"

Soobin said softly as he got up. The older just stared at him with gloomy eyes.

"I-was actuall-"

Seokjin attempted to speak as the younger turned around, locking the door. Well no one was there to listen to them but still.

"What's been stressing you? You can tell me, it's absolutely fine"

"I actu-ally rej-ected a proposal"

"And"

"J-ust this"

"O-h? it's just a proposal calm down. It's alr-"

"CEO Kim's"

"Wha- oh"

"Unexpected r-ight?"

"Absolutely not. I thought it'd happen earl- ah so what's bad about it? Did he like say something uh yo-"

"He was crying"

"Oh. Is that- bad?"

"Very"

"You're not held responsible for other's feelings are you? He's a good guy, I hate to admit it but he is. Don't worry he'll get over it and you'll both be normal ...maybe"

...

"Crying won't help. Get up, it's enough. You need to visit your family anyways"

Hoseok said handing a glass of water to the younger who was staring down, eyes puffy and lips forming a pout.

"You look like a puppy, anyone would melt over this Taehyung"