027 - Meeting

"E-excuse me, but may I know who you both are?"

An unfamiliar lady questioned the boys as Taehyung and Seokjin seperated themselves. Peeking behind stood Seokjin's parents, and his soon-to-be wife and her family.

"S-sorry"

Taehyung said. He could identify at once who they were, Kang Nara and her family. It was the YGK Holdings, who didn't know about them?

"Wha-What is a bitc- Why are you here?"

Taehyung asked while smirking as the female rolled her eyes.

"I'm at my soon-to-be groom's house. May I know why the fuck if an asshole like you standing here?"

"You little bitc- Aren't you guilty at all. The guts you have to walk over here. Fucking shameless"

"Stop it you both"

It was the girl's dad who interrupted aka the Owner of YGK Holdings.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung-ssi. But, presently we're here to meet our soon-to-be son-in-law. Please give us some privacy and arrange a meeting with your secretary later".

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and stood aside. Seokjin's mother had a really bad expression on her face. She looked scary. This was the first time Taehyung met his future-mother-in-law and she looked hella scary.

"Soobin probably takes after her"

He thought as the couple of 'old people' sat.

"I really really like you Jin-ssi"

Seokjin just smiled awkwardly. His parents were eyeing him seriously. Well they should've told him about their arrival. The latter was wearing an oversized t-shirt which fell from his shoulders and covered his shorts. He found it cute, but his parents and guests definitely didn't.

His mother furrowed her eyebrows, signalling him to get changed. Seokjin did not interpret it. He was rather perplexed on what she was telling him to do.

"Seokjin go get changed"

Taehyung stated while leaning on the wall as Seokjin nodded and left.
Seokjin's mother smiled at him but did not get a similar responce. Taehyung was lost in his thoughts and he looked intimidating.

"How's my son at work?"

"Pretty good. He's the most trustable and efficient employee of mine"

"Ah. You must be here for some work?"

"I just came too see him"

"Ah. Work purposes?"

"No. I just missed him"

She let ou a dry laugh to lessen the tension in the room. Right now all she wanted was for the charming man sitting infront of him to disappear.

She was highly suspicious of him and Seokjin having any kind of relationship. Seokjin never had a girlfriend or liked any girl. He was close to his boss, and the rumours were a hell of thing. The rumour about his boss liking men was trending nowadays. The most suspicious of all was Seokjin getting appointed for such a high position in such a big company without having graduated from any special or rich school.

She believed that they did sleep together frequently and Seokjin was paid for this job, rather than being a secretary. Her son wasn't qualified for such a job, what else could get him such a good amount of money except that.

"Sorry. I wasn't aware of you all coming. Should I prepare some tea?"

"Absolutely no need. Your mom made us really good tea and snacks. Apparently, we're just here to meet you and fix your engagement date"

"Engagement?"

"Yes son. That's why we're all here"

"CEO Kim do you mind stepping out?"

"Yes. I'd love too"

Taehyung stated sarcastically as Soobin interupted.

"The chicken was great but bring a little more next"

"Soobin-ssi?"

"Yes its me. Am I that famous?"

...

"Nonsence. Hyung are you fu- really stupid? Why didn't you tell me? Do you even know that lady? Kangaroo or whatever? So fucking Annoying "

Soobin was angry. Irritated. Displeased. And any other synonyms of 'irritated' you can add into. Why wouldn't his brother tell him such a thing. Such a thing.

Was it going to slide away? No.

"I didn't want to cause any troubles for you"

"Oh, you've done such a great job stretching the matter. That's definitely not bothersome at all now"

SeokJin gazed down. It was his fault. His brother would've solved it earlier if he had known.

"Listen to me. either you go and decline, or you make your life pathetic. It's upto you."

...