030 - Ceremony

Okay so I published a crime-book as I promised to, it's taejin if you're all wondering, titled "Sub Rosa" please do check out :)

Secondly my exams are going on so it's difficult to update.

And here's your cringe worthy chapter lol

....

"What are we going to do tomorrow?"

Seokjin asked shifting into a more comfortable position. He laid his head on the latter's thighs as Taehyung continued caressing his hair, softly.

"We'll figure out. Don't worry"

...

"You look good! Put on a smile atleast."

Seokjin's mother said fixing his bow as the latter continued staring down. He wasn't scared. He'd say it all. So what if he disappointed everyone? It was much better than living  like a pathetic fool cursing at himself only because he didn't have the courage to say a single word - "no". 

Infact, did anyone around even care about him if they couldn't accept him for who he was?

"Mom, I have something to say."

Seokjin said in a confident and firm tone. He was ready, to live his life as he wanted. Around the people he lived.

For once, he would do something for himself and only himself.

"What is it my son?"

She asked with a smile and Seokjin sighed and stood up. 

"I won't get married."

He could see his mother's face going pale. She looked as if the word ended, as if it was the most devastating moment she encountered. Her face horrified as she froze. 

"I like guys. I like CEO  Kim. I'm fed up with your bullshit. I decline."

"S-seokjin-ah baby no, ple-ase I-I didn't raise you like that love."

"What do you mean by raised? I was born this way. I like him a lot, and I  see a future with him. Thank you for taking care of me for these past years. I hope we never meet again."

...

"Seokjin-ah, you're fine. Right?"

Taehyung asked softly, placing his hand on my shoulders as I nodded. It's good, he's here. I feel better and much more confident when he's with me. Not just as my romantic interest but even as a person, a friend and a boss.

"I hope I'm not late."

I patted his shoulder gently, giving him a satisfied smile.

"It's fine.I said everything on my mind, and to my surprise, She herself declined, I don't know why. But I guess I'm good."

I replied as his eyes widened as if he's really not believing, I nodded assuring him that it's true. I'm not held responsible for everyone's feelings right? She declined, it's fine. Or maybe good.

"Strange. But it's okay, if you're fine."

He said pulling me closer, placing his hand over my shoulders. It just feels nice and fresh. My lips formed pout, that happens when I'm nervous, shy or sometimes angry.

And right now, I'd say I'm just happy.

"Someone will see us."

He smiled, pressing both my cheeks between his palms, softly moving my hair. He looks so charming and beautiful, damn it.

"It'll be fine. You're single anyways."

Now who would've imagined I'd see this baby side of him, but I guess I love it. I just chuckled as he flashed his smile at me.

"So. Will you...resume coming back and sign the..contact?"

He asked a little worriedly as I let off his hands, holding his wrists and nodded. His eyes brightened as I smiled genuinely.

"Yes CEO Kim, it's hard for me to spend a day with seeing you."

He blushed! yes he did. Should've captured this in camera but I'll have more opportunities to do so in the future maybe.

That's simple. All you have to do is just pout and look at him with your sparkling eyes, ladies. But the important thing is, to be me, Kim Seokjin.

"Don't flatter me. I might kiss you prince."

He said gazing down as I held his collars, How did I get this much confident though? "Can.. you?"

I asked teasing him.

"Definitely I can."