010 - Cute

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"Wh-what are you saying CEO Kim, it's not the t-ime to joke" I do not believe his words, I can not. "No jokes" he said in a low stiff voice. I gulped my saliva twice and thrice, almost on the verge to cry.

"I-'ll carry him Park, please help us get back" he said, even though I tried my best to persuade him he did not agree, he's carrying Jin. I just hope none of them falls.

"Did you find the, way back?" He asked as I responded a no. We walked a certain distance and reached the spot.

I could see Namjoon, but not Yeonjun. "Where's Jun?" I asked in a concerned tone as he did not reply. Seokjin was seated down on the bench by CEO Kim. "Namjoon-ah, do you think I'm joking?" I said raising my voice a little getting no response in back.

I don't know what occured to me, but I grabbed his collar, eyes watery. I asked raising my voice "Namjoon-ah, please tell me. Please" My voice became soft, my hands eased upon his collars.

"He left" I sighed, detaching my hands from his collar. I kind of expected it. This kid really is a troublemaker and if I do not find him, I'm not sure what that fuck I'll do.

I covered my eyes with my palm, listening to the sound of large droplets crashing down. "Hyung you won't believe I found the right way" A voice called me. "Ah What, Help us find Jun h-he's-" I turned around. It was Yeonjun smiling, raising his brows as if he achieved something big.

"Do y-ou want to get s-slapped by hyun-g? Why di-d you leave?" My voice was a little weak. "You know I had to show off my brain, so I left alone and forced Namjoon Hyung to stay here. Don't scold us please, won't believe it but I figured out the right way" he said as I slapped his head, lightly.

"Ah-hyung don't cry, I can't bear seeing you cry oh-where's Seokjin hyun-" His eyes finally met CEO Kim's.

...

Taehyung's POV

"What to do?" I asked Jimin as he picked out some clothes for secretar Kim. He's very cold right now. We're in the cottage all thanks to the three of them.

"I suppose, give him a warm bath and change his clothes" he responded while picking out some clothes from his bag. Yeonjun's trying to contact the office while Namjoon preparing food I guess.

"Oh-h, you should do it then" I said to him. "Help me out" he's in a hurry, that's why so informal I guess. Under this situation, I really have no objections.

He laid the latter down in the bathtub filled with hot water, moving his head left and right, then scattered some hot water over his face. Seokjin opened his eyes, "You seriously scared the shit out of everyone" Jimin commented but a smile formed on his face.

"A-h what- not my f-ault" his voice was almost inaudible, cheeks,neck and eyes extremely red, hairs ruffled up still he looks really pretty.

"Thanks to CEO Kim, he helped you out" Jimin said as the latter turned his head towards me. "CEO Kim, I-I think you should leave. He'll be alright, right" Jimin asked as Seokjin's eyes did not leave mine. I nodded and left, closing the door, leaning my head while slowly sliding down. What a shitty day.

...

"You'll have to eat dummy. Thanks to your severe cold you passed out, and now you're very lethargic and tired. Eat well and sleep, it won't stop raining" Jimin said to Seokjin, who was tightly wrapped in the blanket, Jimin with some food in the bowl, is sitting beside him. I'll have to say, he's a really trustable friend.

I'm wearing Yeonjun's clothes since my bag is missing. Seokjin is wearing Jimin's, he looks kinda cute in it to be honest. White, pink, blue suit him good. And I think black the most, even though I've never seen him in but I can imagine, he would be the hottest person.

"No" Seokjin said burying his head in the pillow, he looks very cute- "What kind of fuckery is this Kim Seokjin? You better wake up or" he sounds angry.

"Eat up secretary Kim" I responded in a low voice as he turned his head towards me, I nodded at him. He agreed while coming in a sitting position taking the bowl from Jimin- who looked in a state of shock. I mean he tried persuading him so fucking many times.

"Good night" Secretary Kim said handing it over to Park, once again wrapping himself in the blanket tightly, closing his eyes. "CEO Kim, you- want to stay here?" I want to. I don't why but I want to. Even though it's better for Jimin to.

"I-will take care, get some rest" I responded as Jimin agreed, Seokjin peeped at him through his blanket while he left. I closed the light, laying down on the other side, on the furthermost point since I do not want to make him uncomfortable.

"You fine" I asked. "Alright" he responded. "Secretary Kim you... when are you going to renew your contract?" I asked out of the blue. "I-'ll think" he said in a very low voice, his blanket covering his face except for his eyes.

"Wh-Why think? Do you not like working with me? Am I not a good boss? I suppose I'm a perfect enough" here again comes my inner perfectionist arena I've been trying to supress from weeks. I feel like he must've felt weird too, but what is natural comes natural.

"I-I do not mean to pressure you- but" I mean the same, indirectly. "You're quite good" and cute too. "Th-anks" he said in a sleepy voice. "By the way, you looked so - pretty even when you were wet - because of the r-rain ofcourse haha" I muttered unknowingly. What the hell Kim Taehyung? What's this dumbass behaviour?

...

𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏. 𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 - 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 :')  🤐

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘭!