Another Day

A week after the little Date with Arthur, we returned to London after Gilburt said it was safe enough, and that they could handle things in Italy for now. And it wasn't exactly a warm welcome home either.

Things were trashed, plates broken, books torn apart, blankets ripped to shreds. It was horrible. Arthur and I spent three whole days replacing everything and fixing what we could. Arthur thanked God that they didn't break into the Cellar. Where he kept all the old, or extremly expensive items. To add a bunch of Simple Imp Ghosts decided to make a hangout of the trashed environment.

Once the whole house was back to normal and ghosts exterminated, I sat in my room. Looking over those maps Arthur handed back to me in the café. I seemed like forever ago since that happened. The paper that was for 'Personal Mission' had pink writing everywhere. And I think someone mixed my paper up with something else, because in the corner was a tic-tac-toe game where O had won.

There were scribbled everywhere on that paper. On the other map, there were also scribbles. Once I wrote. I was keeping track of the demons, but the magic paper was ahead of me. It wrote itself a small key in the corner. Red dots were demons, black where stage one ghosts, blue were stage two ghosts, and green where stage three.

Sadly, there were only one or two green dots. But the paper was covered in black, blue, or the often appearing red dots. I got up and went downstairs. It was getting late, But Arthur already looked ready to leave the house. "Arthur" I said, he turned around. I held one of my weapons in my hand.

Arthur seemed to catch what I was saying and nodded. We left the house, but not after locking the door behind us. That night, we knocked back the amount of ghosts to half and knocked off at least ten new SHOTAs. They, as apposed to how strong HOTA's were, are the underlings of the demon world. Not praised, but picked on. Not very strong either. Rather- extremely weak. Sad really.

Once the sun was a few hours from coming up, we walked back inside the house. Tired beyond all belief. "I'm going to bed" I declaired, climbing the steps and going to my room. "Good night, Anna" Said Arthur sleepily. I closed my door, found the energy to change into pajama's, then ungracefully faceplanted into the bed.

I slept for a good two hours before there was a knocking on the door. "Anna, you have to get up" Arthur said. "Wake me up when September ends" I groaned. "Now is not the time to quote music. Wake up, the day begins" Arthur said from behind the door. "That's a song?" I asked muffled by the blanket pulled over my head because of the thing that hated me right now. The Sunrise's light that poured into my Window.

"Yes it's a song. Now please get up" Arthur said. "Don't wannaaaa" I whined like a child. I heard the door open and Arthur walk in. He shook my shoulder. Which was his mistake because I was in the middle of the bed. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bed. Where I hugged him so he wouldn'y get up. Thankfully, he was still in pajama's. "What're you-" "Go. To sleep. Arthur. The bloody sun isn't even up all the way" I said, laying my head on his chest and closing me eyes to welcome more sleep. Arthur was frozen for a second, before patting my head and sighing.

"You are so difficult sometimes" He muttered. "And that's why you can't hate me" I chuckled. He laughed alittle before falling asleep. With me following suit. When I woke up, Arthur was already awake. "Does this mean we're dating?" Arthur asked to himself. "Yep" I replied, making him jump because he didn't know I was awake. Light poured into the room. Arthur pat my head again. "Good" He said with a smile.

~Timeskip~

Time flew normally after that. And it was a peaceful few weeks until the newest of problems arrived. Russia had called Arthur early one afternoon on the excuse that his house harboured what he thought were magical creatures. He must've thought England was perfect for the job. "Magical Creatures? Are you sure?" Asked Arthur. "It gets a lot worse the more things happen. They knock over furniture, scare the Baltics, I think you should come see what it is." He remarked.

Arthur looked at me, and I looked back to nod. At that moment we just so happened to be on a date. Sitting in a cafe by the river Thames. "Alright. I'll catch the first flight to Moscow." Arthur sighed. "Thank you, Arthur" Ivan said before hanging up the phone. "I supposed it's back to traveling?" I asked. Arthur nodded and stood up to leave. "Sorry about this, Love" Arthur said as we walked out of the cafe. I held his hand tightly as we walked.

"Dont' worry. It's why i'm here. To help get rid of the ghosts" I said, smiling. Arthur froze for a second. Having stopped walking in the middle of the crowd. People had to move around us to get to where they needed to go. "I forgot... that you're here on a job" Arthur said. I looked at him and then moved to hug him. "When your done... you have to... go back to heaven..." Arthur muttered. "I'm not going anywhere. Okay? I can work it out. I can stay here if I can get permission from the Big Guy." I said, still hugging him.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Now let's go hep Ivan" I said, leading the way down the street.