Italia~

FOR THOSE WHO STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT. I have a hug for you. AND AN UPDATE. If you don't feel like shit you can still have a hug too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy was a beautiful place. It really was. Feliciano and Lovino lived in a large villa with a great view of a beach, Thirty minutes away from the Airport in Rome. Gilburt was talking loudly the whole car ride about weird shops in London. Arthur was sitting beside me, staring out the window. Germany was the one driving. Lovino sitting in the passenger seat. Feliciano and Gilburt sat in the two separate seats while Arthur and I held the back row as our own.

We passed by a shop when Arthur nudged me with his elbow then casually pointed to a shape outside. It was black and red. Floating over a boy with black hair. Seemingly to try and take his form or shape. Like a standing shadow. Somehow- no one else saw it. Despite the streets being busy.

Gilburt took a glance at it by accident. His eyes widened a bit before he turned and kept talking. Feliciano looked back at me. Because he was right infront of my chair. He was worried. I nodded as he pointed to his ring. Ghost hunting later. And I wanted to rest alittle- but you gotta do what you gotta do. We reached the Villa and we all got our bags from the trunk of the car.

Feliciano was humming happily. Making up a random song about pasta and his dog, Pookie. ((It might be a cat but I give no fucks)) The little brown dog yipped when Feliciano unlocked the door. The Italian HOTA swooped down and picked the dog up. Then led Arthur and I to guest rooms. Ludwig and Gilburt had their own rooms. Which was strange but not out of the question. Once out of earshot of everyone else, Arthur walked into my room and Feliciano shut the door.  We needed to talk.

"This is bad." Arthur said, tapping his foot. "Ghosts are trying to take people forms. And all the way out here? Demons would start to spread if that happens" Feliciano piped up. I stood from where I sat on the bed. "We could make an excuse to go hunting. Like- say we needed to go to the store for food. Ya?" I commented. "It'll have to be later... This is-a delicate work afterall. We just got here and we-a don't know if we have everything for a meal here or not. Though I doubt it" Feliciano said.

The door burst open and Gilburt strut in. "Vhat are jou talking about?" He asked with a grin. "Just the plans for when Arthur and-a Anna go back home" Feliciano said. Gilburt's grin faded and he shut the door quietly. He had a goal in mind for being here. "I vant to join your group" He said calmly.

"What group?" I asked him. "Your HOTA and Angel group. I'm not stupid. I know Italy and England are HOTAs" Gilburt said, dropping the volume of his voice and walking closer. "So you are a HOTA?" I asked him. He pulled off his iron cross and it turned into a pistol. Shining a pale blue colour. The colour of Angel weapons.

It was believeable enough. "Alright. I guess so." I said, standing. Gilburt shook my hand suddenly. "And I have to say zis- at least once. To an actual Angel" He started to chuckle. I raised an eyebrow. He let my hand go and slung an arm over my shoulder. "Did it hurt...pfft... when you fell from heaven?" He asked, his chuckling exploding into a roaring laughter. I rolled my eyes and pinched the back of his hand so he'd get off me.

"ow ow ow ow Frau- let me go. fraauuuu" He whined, laughter turning to begging as I pinch the skin. "You're fault for being so lame" I said, letting him go and starting to walk from the room. I turned and smiled. "And yes it did" I replied.

Gilburt started laughing and I was followed by three guys into the living room. "What is the-a bastard laughing at?" Lovino asked. Ludwig looked over. "One of his lame jokes" I said, sitting beside the German. Gilburt walked in still laughing. The back of his hand red. "It was funny!" He complained, sitting beside me.

"It was corny and almost predicatble" I countered. With this- Feliciano and Arthur came in and sat down. Later we would have to run to the store aswell.

~~~~~~~
Short. Sweet. AND PRUSSIA. Gilburt you're a corny little jokester. Like- really.  Next chapter we're gonna KILL SOME GHOSTY LITTLE BASTARDS!

See you on the Dark Side~