Effective Investigations

OLLO~! Guess whose baaack? For the good and the bad- I'm back with another update and a hug for those who need it~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~??? POV~

I was so glad HOTA's don't have scents like demons or Angels. Not like Demons can smell other demons or Angels can smell other Angels. I was sitting in the bar, leaning against a stool a few days after the Angel Anna snuck in. It's not like she announced her name or anything. I already knew her. I was under deep cover in the Demon's Lair. I made sure to act drunk and make sure not to drink any soul drinks.

It was just weird for a demon to not drink souls, but everyone is different. "Bartender! Another!" I said, hitting the counter. Doug gave me another plain beer. I heard a few full demons talking to some SOTA. A SOTA is like a HOTA. But they died with revenge and darkness in their souls. If you were wondering- I was a HOTA. Not like anyone knew that. Not even the HOTAs that are in plain sight know this! Mainly because I don't wear my weapons unless I have to. Plus I have a few hidden in plain sight.

I adjusted the choker around my neck alittle and fixed the many bracelets. I had to make my hair extra messy to hide the thin white hairband that held the thick curled black horns that matched a ram's. "Alder~!" A female demon purred my fake name. I turned and smirked at her. She patted my silvery white hair and stared at me. "Are you finally going to stay with me~?" She slurred, drunk.

I smirked and put my hands on her shoulders. "No" I said to her, before turning and going up the spiral stairs. Up here was the Demon's headquarters. It was disguised as a normal everyday Inn. I walked into the lobby were a few Demons and SOTAs were laughing. "So yeah we're... heh... starting to track down the Angel. Maybe even some HOTAs" A Demon laughed.

"So we're going to start hunting HOTAs?" A SOTA asked. "Yeah. But there are hardly any here. But I've heard from alittle rumor that a HOTA is paired with a certified Angel" The same Demon said. I walked past them casually. Pulling the black hoodie from my halloween costume up over my head. "Leaveing already, Alder?" A SOTA said. I turned and looked at them. "Yeah. I have places to be and souls to steal" I lied.

"Remember. If you find and HOTAs... kill 'em" A Demon said. I nodded them left. I was halfway down the street before I turned into an allyway. I took off the small backpack I kept with me. I stuffed the fake horns and the fake tail inside. I left the allyway and headed back to my hotel. Though I passed by a certain HOTA's house. I pulled out some paper and a pen from the bag and wrote quickly yet neatly so my handwriting couldn't be traced.

I slipped the note through the mail slot and ran off to the room I shared with my brother. He questioned me about where I was and it seemed my two lovebird friends were alittle annoyed and relieved at my reappearance. Italy and Romano were taking a siesta on the couch. Spain waved at me. He was here because he liked staying with Romano.

I probably smelled like beer so I went into the sperate room connected to the one I shared with all of them. It had four separate yet small roomed areas because it was a suite in a nicer hotel. I removed the hoodie and threw it onto the floor with the backpack. You would bet it's difficult to sneak horns and a tail through an airport. Right? But I can do it because I'm-..... cool.

Kesesesese~