let's get Feli

To fly from Russia, to Italy, was a pain. Going as fast as possible, and trying to avoid fighting with any airborne Ghosts was also a challenge. With scythe in hand, anything that attacked me, paid for it dearly. In the next two and a half hours I landed at Feliciano's house. I had bothered to turn off my Angelsona seconds before I landed on the driveway. It was getting late here. I doubt they'd expect guests. Let alone me.

But there were multiple cars in the driveway. Two belonging to familiar people. I knocked on the door. Alittle warm in my long-sleeved shirt and jeans despite the setting sun at my back. There was no answer, so I knocked on the door again. Fifteen minutes had passed and not a single answer, I was starting to grow worried. So I knocked once more, harder this time. The door suddenly opened to reveal Lovino. "Anna? What are you doing here?" asked the Italian brother. "I'm sorry, Lovino. But I really need to talk to Feli." I said. He stepped aside and let me inside.

I walked past him and looked around. "He's in the Kitchen with the Tomato-jerk" Lovino grumbled. "Ludwig and Gilburt went home?" I asked, spinning to look at him. Lovino raised an eyebrow at my obvious distress. "Si... wait- Ragazza where's all your jewelry?" Lovino asked. "I'll explain later..." I said, spinning and walking towards the kitchen.

Lovino followed right after me. "Fratell-oh! Anna! I didn't expect you here!" Feliciano said with a grin. "Feli- we need to talk" I said, glimpsing around at the ghost obviously spinning around on the counters. I took an obvious swing at it and killed it. "Anna! Don't kill that thing in the kitchen" Feliciano growled, dropping his grin quickly. I put my hand on the counter and dually noted Spain and Romano's quiet shock from the other side of the kitchen.

"We have bigger problem than a measly household ghost in the kitchen. Arthur's been taken by the Demons" I said, staring directly at my HOTA partner.   Feliciano quickly set down the pot of cooked pasta he was holding. "Then we need to get him and find out what they need a HOTA for" he said. "Call your work and we can get-""I can't- Feli" I interrupted. "why not?" Feliciano asked.

"I got framed for illegal soul trading on the Black Business. and I'm in soooo much trouble for dating Arthur. As you know, Angels and HOTA aren't allowed to date..." I explained, rubbing my temple with one hand. "then shouldn't the court be decided what to do with you!?" Feliciano exploded. "The Big Boss made thing easy to get out. I'm not kidding he wanted me out" I sighed. Feliciano groaned in annoyance. "So you went rouge to save Arthur?" Asked Feliciano. "it's not like I had a choice! I still have a mission to complete- and i'm positive the Literal GOD wants me to see it to the end" I said.

Feliciano smirked. "Then let's go get Gilburt and kick some Demon butt!" Feliciano said happily. I smirked at him. "Uh- where are you going?" Spain asked. We stared at them. "I forgot we had an audience" Feliciano said bashfully. "I didn't" I said, crossing my arms. Feliciano sent me this 'really?' look and I shrugged.

I then faced Romano and Spain. "Sorry, we have some work to attend too. We'll be back later" I said sweetly. "let me go grab some extra weapons. You seemed alittle under-armed for your liking" Feliciano said, walking off. "Thanks Feli!" I called out after him. he only muttered something back in Italian as he left. "what are you" Lovino growled. Another ghost came running in and knocke dover a bottle of wine. Antonio cursed and Lovino shouted 'Nero!'. I took a bracelet and turned it into the common gun. Shot the ghost and it swirled in on itself. Currently dead.

"I'm the one sent to kill those 'Nero', as you so call them. And basically stop Demons from eating your souls for dinner" I said snidely, swirling the gun on one finger like they do in cartoons before holding it like you normally hold an armed weapon.  They stared. "what about Feliciano?" asked Antonio. "I'll let him explain his situation... it's hard for a non-HOTA to understand what it takes to be like them..." I said.

Feliciano was yelling at me from the front door. "Coming!" I shouted back. "It takes a real strong guy to be like Feliciano. You are a very lucky brother, indeed." I said, quickly leaving the room to see Felicinao in his Angelsona. Romano and Spain ran after me. I was already in my Angelsona and Feliciano already took off. so we were long gone by the time they reached the front door.

I'm in a rush to type this. have a bigggg event coming up today. SO EXCITED!!! :D. So enjoy! It's been long enough to leave you with cliffhangers. Not like I'm not going to do it again. or anything.