03 | Friends?

After the little incident with Ara. The Grey brothers couldn't even focus anymore. All the brothers were thinking about was the innocent little girl they ran into.

With that Lucas spoke up "Why don't we stay here and 'explore' the school." Lucifer looked at Luther who was complementing whether or not they should. After all they all wanted to see the their little angel again.

Luther looked at Lucas then Lucifer before a little smirk played his lips and then nodded. They all agreed on 'exploring the school' but most importantly was hoping they would find their little angel again.

They all heard the bell so they already knew that classes start and guessed that their angel was  going in class.
-------✿

Lucifer was listening to his brothers ramble on about they were going to find their sweet baby. A sudden thought came across his mind to how they could find their baby.

"Now hold up brothers." Lucifer interrupted Lucas. Luther turned towards him raising an eyebrow and with a questioning look on his face.

"What if one of us go and ask for her timetable to that desperate bitch of a principle." Lucifer spoke. Luther and Lucas looked at each other and then looked at Lucifer who had a impressive smirk on his face.

Luther nodded his head and Lucas said he would go and ask her.

They weren't far from the office so Lucas just walked down the hall back to the office. Entering inside he saw Monica spread out on the rolly chair. Her legs were ontop of the her desk while she was biting her finger nails probably watching something on the MacBook.

As soon as Lucas entered back inside the office Monica didn't hear the door opening again. Monica suddenly heard the loud clearing of a throat and looked up only to see Lucas looking at her a slightly irritated expression.

"Lucas, yes what do you need?" She questioned. Lucas looked at her for a second before replying

"I need the time table for a girl called Ara.."
Monica looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.
She worked here in this school all her life and never knew a student name Ara here.

"I'm afraid I don't know any Aras here Mr.Grey." Monica said.

"But I do know one student with the nickname Ara." She continued.

Lucas looked at her determined. He was so determined that they would find the little angel.

Shaking his head he asked "Do you think you have a picture?" Monica looked at him intensly for a couple seconds but never the less nodded her head.

Digging up in her draws she pulled out a folder. Going through some pages she finally stopped on one and pulled out a little pocket sized picture and handed it to standing Lucas.

Lucas started at the picture where he saw the little angel they ran into this morning. A little smile almost made its way to his lips but he held it back. Looking up from the picture he nodded his head. "Yes this is the girl." He said. Monica shaked her head,
"Well that girl's full name is Arabella Hale, she's one of the most smartest and the most innocent girl in the school." Monica stated.

"Why I say that is well because I see Arabella almost all the time in school in the hallways with her friends. Thee amount of guys always try to get with her but always she kindly rejects them, even the ones who sometimes make fun of her."

Lucas now had a grin on his face from hearing all the information. Arabella, his now do be little angel's name is Arabella. The name fit her perfectly. And of course she was innocent. These days it was almost impossible to find an innocent boy or girl. Everyone was almost dirty minded. Lucas was glad they found Arabella. Not only was she beautiful but he was also super happy she was an innocent as a baby.

Coming out of his trance he remembered he was here for something. "Right, now can I have her timetable?" He stated. Monica nodded her and gave him the already printed timetable.

After receiving the paper, Lucas swiftly left the office. Lucas saw Lucifer and Luther leaned up against the wall looking bored as fuck while a fake blonde bitch was trying to get their attention by pushing her non-existent tits on Luther's chest.

Lucas came up to them while the blonde was still trying to get their attention. "Move bitch." Lucifer spat as soon as Lucas appeared. The blonde eyes widden in fear at the tone of his voice and scrambled away from them.

Lucifer and Luther raised their eyebrows at Lucas questioning if he got the timetable. Lucas pulled out the paper and forwarded it towards Lucifer.

Looking at the paper they could clearly see that their little angel's first class was Maths, the bell had already ran a couple of times so it was now second classes. Hers was Chemistry.

Chemistry was one of the brothers worst and least favorite subject, but if they had to go through it just to see their baby they wouldn't mind.
-------✿

As predicted the trio were already late for Chemistry class. They had slammed the door open making the professor and the students jump in their seats.

The professor welcomed them in, making them say their names and told them to go take a seat anywhere they would like.

Almost every girl in the class would try to make place by them to either one of the brothers sit by them. The brothers weren't paying attention to those girls. They were all looking around the classroom looking for Arabella their little angel.

Luther's eyes suddenly caught the sight of their beautiful little girl in the back of the class looking out the window not paying attention to them or class. And exactly right beside her were three seats already ready for the trio.

Luther elbowed Lucifer making him growl. Luther didn't pay attention and just pointed his head in the direction to where little Arabella was sitting. Lucifer caught on and began walking towards her.

Arabella was normally just staring out the window when all of a sudden a shadow loomed over her. This caught her attention and she turned to see who was standing by her desk.

Arabella just doesn't like sitting in the front row cause she gets super bad anxiety thinking she'll make a fool out of herself, so that's why she prefers sitting in the back.

She looked up only to make her face turn red from embarrassment from this morning. Lucifer who already saw the blush on her cheeks smirked a little before taking his seat. Lucas and Luther were already seated and were just staring at Arabella.

"So we did meet again little one.." Arabella froze as she felt him whispered into her ear. His body proximity was super close to her making her feel his body heat. That didn't help the blush from her cheeks, it just turned even darker.

"Whats your name little one?" Lucifer asked even though he already knew what it was.

Arabella slowly turned towards him and shyly replied "A-rabella mister." She whispered softly. 
Lucifer gave her a soft smile a little before continuing, "Well Arabella mine name is Lucifer and these are my brothers, Luther and Lucas." He finished. Arabella looked up him with a little smile on her face.

In Arabella's mind she was hoping that where ever this conversation go she hopes that she would be friends with Lucifer, Luther and Lucas.
.

.

.

WORD COUNT: 1278🦋

23 / 12 / 2021.