10 | Breakfast.

When Arabella woke up the next day, she was pleased that the brothers didn't lie to her and did infact stayed by her side.

Having a feeling Arabella was up the brothers started waking up as well.
Lucas was the first to open his eyes. The sunlight was directly hitting their eyes due to Arabella getting out of bed and opening up the blinds.

Lucas squinted his eyes. "Good Morning L-Lucas." Arabella giggled at him groaning.
Lucas smiled up at her
"Good Morning to you too baby."

Luther and Lucifer and also woken not too long after Lucas. Arabella both told them Good Mornings which they replied back too.

"Ummm guys c-can I ask y-you something?" Arabella asked softly.
The brothers looked at her curiously at what she could want to ask them.
"Sure love." Said Lucas.

She lowered her head and put her hands behind her back before nervously asking,
"My D-daddy had called this morning and a-asked me to come h-home for breakfast. I-I was wondering i-if you guys can carry me h-home?"

The brothers eyes softened at her shy manner. The way she calls her father 'daddy' make all of them painfully hard in their pants. It was making their imagination go while at the thoughts of her calling them daddy while moaning at the many pleasures they were giving her.

Lucifer chuckled followed by Luther. "Of course we'll drop you home baby." Said Luther as he pulled her close to him. He wrapped his hands around her waist has he pressed his face against her belly.

"Also can I-I use the s-shower?" He smiled and nodded his head.

Meanwhile Lucas and Lucifer  stared at Luther in jealousy.
-------✿

The trio had left the room leaving clothes for Arabella to change into when she was finished showering.

Arabella quickly got dressed in the clothes that they had picked out. She wanted to hurry so her father didn't have to wait for her anymore.

The brothers had chosen a baby blue skirt and top with little blue butterflies on it.

After Arabella got changed she quickly styled her hair before grabbing her worn clothes from before and her bag before exiting the room

Apparently the reason her father wasn't freaking out where his precious Arabella was, Was because Lucifer had texted him from Arabella's phone stating that she was sleeping over at a friend's house for a project at school.

Which by the way wasn't a lie, she was staying at a friend's house working on a project. She found that out when Lucifer told her right before she was about to go shower.
---------✿

As she walked down the stairs, she saw the trio at the door waiting for her.
Luther who was on his phone, watched up and just in time saw Arabella approach them.

He smiled at her and let his eyes once again roam all around her delicious body.

"You ready to go now angel?" Lucas spoke.

Arabella turned towards Lucas and nodded her head. Each of the brothers kissed her forehead and then all of them proceeded to exit their mansion.

Lucifer locked the doors of the house then walked towards their car.

Lucifer was the one driving and Lucas sat next to him. That leaves for Arabella and Luther to sit in the back.
Once everyone and everything was all set Lucifer revved the engine and took off.
               ✿_________✿

       A 15 Minute Drive Later....

Pulling up at Arabella's driveway, Lucifer safely parked the car.

Arabella then opened her door and exited the car. She turned around and what she did next shocked herself and the brothers.

Before Arabella even did anything Lucifer caught a glimpse of pink tint on Arabella's cheeks. She motioned with her fingers for the brothers to come closer to her face.

Doing so she blushed deep red before swifly kissing each one of their cheeks. After doing so her face was bright red as a ripe tomato.

"T-thank you guys s-so much f-for the r-ride." She squeaked, before turning around and walking towards her home.

The brothers didn't even hear what Arabella said, All of them were still in a daze from the kiss.

And boy do they wish their sweet Arabella did it again.
.

.

.

Boring chapter.🙄🥱

Still hoped you guys liked it!

New chapters will be out soon!

Comment, vote and please give me a follow...

WORD COUNT:751🦋

✨12 / 03 / 2022.✨