21| Daddy!

After the trio and Arabella walked out of the crowded restaurant, they managed to make it to the Grey's car.

People were still around the place, but not as much as before.

Arabella was still a little grumpy and the Grey's noticed that.
They couldn't help my melt on the inside at her little jealous fit at that waitress.

They fucking loved every second of it.

Inside the car, since Luther was the one who carried her out, when they sat down she was still straddled on his lap.

Grumpily she quickly squirmed out of his lap and sat in the corner of the car and looked out the window, avoiding eye contact with the any one of the trio.

She felt stupid and dumb for the way she reacted inside of the restaurant, and wondered how the trio thought of her now.

Maybe they thought she was bratty and rude for talking to the waitress like that? Maybe they didn't want to be her friend anymore.
It made her feel like an idiot.

But still she couldn't help how she felt. They've been so sweet and touchy with her not to mention protective. The waitress was obviously flirting with them and she didn't like it.
They couldn't get angry or mad at her, When they do the same thing, she doesn't say anything so they should not, right?

Deep down she knew she was feeling something for the trio, not just one of them, for ALL of them.
It frightened her. She has never felt this type of emotion before and It was freaking her out.

What was it Love? Hate? Definitely jealously.

She didn't know, not to mention she gave her first kiss to them.
Technically she gave Luther her first kiss but it was whatever.

All of this thinking made her was to throw a fit, because it was causing her a headache.

Closing her eyes she felt the car come to a stop. Peeking out the window she saw she was at the Grey's mansion.

Shifting in her seat she got up and ready to get out of the car, when Lucas reached out his hand to her. Looking at him, he had a gentle smile on his face and urged her to come out.

Arabella grabbed his hand and helped herself out of the car.

Exiting out the car, Lucas still held her hand, but this time entwined their fingers, making her blush lightly.

They all walked up to the trios house, And Lucifer held the door open and let her enter inside first.

Arabella immediately ran upstairs and into Lucifer's room, making the trio behind her chuckle.

All 3 of them loosened their ties as they made their way up the flight of stairs to Lucifers room. Knocking on the door, and hearing no reply the Greys entered the room to see Arabella splayed out on the bed.

Her little dress was bunched up by her inner thighs revealing her tight green colored panties to the Grey's view. Arabella had covered her face with her hands, not letting the brothers see her face.

The Grey's eyes darken at their girl right infront of them, Lucifer silently stalked towards her,not making a sound.

Being right in front of her, her trailed his hands on her knee, slowly reaching upwards to her thighs. Arabella's eyes snapped opened and she removed her hands from her face, already looking up at the feel of something on her knee.

Lucifer gave her a smirk, as her face turned bright red, Lucifer sat down on the bed and pulled her on top of his lap.

"Why are you hiding from us Hm?" Lucifer husked into her ear, slightly nibbling on her earlobe, making her tremble and grip his suit tight in her hands.