13 | Coincidence.

A/N.🦋

Hi guyss.👋😆

I know I haven't updated in a while...😥😢

I know....I'm sorry 🤜🏼🤛🏼

As you all probably know the reason behind it was that I was sick.🤢😷

Yes, I was sick, but now... I'm all better, so I'll try to post more frequent. 🙂🥳

This chapter was meant to come out a longggg time ago, but as how I got sick I didn't have the time to finish write this chapter.🤣😭😔😡🤬

Anyway I managed to do it.💞💋

LOL. Thats it in my life rn.
ANYWAYS.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER.💋💕
---------✿

Arabella was getting bored....

She had been sitting in this couch out side the brothers supposed office for hours!

Well....it probably wasn't for hours but it sure felt like it! She probably had been sitting for almost an hour. Arabella had been patiently waiting for the Greys meeting to finish. She thought meetings supposed to end super quickly.

Some of the times she was sitting, Cindy had passed by to clean. She had been glaring at Arabella the whole time she was cleaning near her. Arabella hadn't notice the glare, cause she was too busy in her own world.

Sighing, Arabella got up from the not so comfy couch. She was debating whether or not to leave, and later call the trio, since they were clearly busy.

Arabella finally decided to leave. She picked up her stuff, which was just her phone and was about to leave.

As she was about to walk back to the front door, she heard the slam of a door, more specifically the office door, and a bunch of loud chatting.
Arabella quickly turned around and saw loads of people dressed in business suits leaving the room. She had guessed the meeting finished?

Turning she slowly walked up to the opened door. There she saw all three Grey brothers talking to someone. The trio was facing her while the person they were talking to was faced to opposite way.

Arabella quietly walked up behind them. The brothers hadn't seen her yet, as they were busy talking to whoever the person was.

As Arabella was only two steps away from the brothers, the person they were talking too quickly turned around and both them and Arabella collided with each other.

Arabella stumbled back a little before regaining her balance. She was still looking at the ground when she heard multiple panicked voices.

"Arabella darling are you okay?!"

"Baby!"

"Omg I so sorry dear!"

"Arabella watch out doll!"

One of those 4 voices sounded very familiar to her. She felt a gentle but shaky hand touch her shoulder, then she felt multiple pairs of hands slid around her waist.

Arabella finally looked up.

She gasped, "D-daddy, wh-what are you d-doing here?!"

Andy paused. He hurriedly snapped his head up to look at the very familiar voice.

Low and behold he saw his one and only daughter Bella. His eyes widen. He looked at her once more to make sure he was seeing right.

"Wh-What do you mean what I'm doing here Bella, w-why are you here?" He questioned suddenly in anger. He wasn't deaf. He heard the names those Grey brothers called his daughter. He only prayed that she had nothing to do with them and was here by a coincidence, but the way all three of the Grey's hands were on her waist said otherwise.

He knew these brothers were loads of trouble, to be around his daughter.

"D-Dad I- I -," Arabella was cut off by Lucifer.

"Mr. Hale, your daughter here I assume, had her school project with us three. So I guessed she came here to finish it. Isn't that right ba- Arabella?" He said. Lucifer turned his head towards Bella, he had to stop himself from calling her baby, cause by the looks of it, her father, which the brothers now know is Andy, was not happy.

"Y-yes." Arabella mumbled with her head down.

Andy still looked a bit skeptical. He looked at all 4 of them a little longer before running a hand down his face with a heavy sigh.

"You're right Lucifer." Andy said. He turned his head towards Arabella and made her look up at him.

He gave her a soft smile indicating that he wasn't angry anymore before speaking again.

"Im sorry for being upset Bella, You were just here to finish your school project. But I must say I will let you finish it, but as soon as you're done with it I want you home. Ok dear..?"

Arabella grinned happily, her legs were bouncing up and down with happiness as she didn't believe her father was letting her stay with the trio after knowing that they were the one she was going to be staying with.

Arabella instantly nodded her head to Andy's question.

"Yes d-daddy I promise I-I'll be home as soon as the project is f-finished."

Andy smiled at his daughter lovingly.

He gently pulled away from Bella. He looked at each one of the Greys.

"I don't want to see a scratch on her body when she reached home. Do you hear me?!" Andy stated firmly.

The trio looked like they could've been bothered less, but nevertheless, all three of them nodded their heads.

"Well since that settled, I'll have to go now Bella, I'll see you at home." Andy said. He hugged Arabella once more before finally leaving her alone with the brothers once again.
.

.

.

Vote, Comment, and follow me if you liked the story!💞💋

WORD COUNT:1245🦋

30 / 04 / 2022.