17 | Rage.

The weekends were over and it was Monday already.

Arabella and the trio did finish the project and today they had to submit it to the teacher.

After the incident in the Greys car, Arabella couldn't help but get embarrassed every time their together, she wouldn't even make eye contact with any of them and it was kinda pissing the trio off.

It made her feel weird how they just did that to her in the car and got her to apologize even when she didn't to anything.

BUT! Some good came out of it cause after they were done with giving her, her punishment and calming her down, they did ended up getting her the stuffie she wanted.

They did not just get her one of the stuffie, they got her the matching four! She was beyond happy, and thanked them over and over.

Yes she got punished by them but it was worth it! When she asked for it she only asked for one and look! She got all four of them.

She had them cuddled up on get bed, as she woke up this morning.

Arabella gotten out if bed and stretched before she mossed her way into the bathroom.

As normal, she brushed her teeth, then stripped and got into the shower. She didn't wash her hair today.

Arabella lathered her body in cherry-vanilla scented body wash and washed her self.

She had gotten out of the showered and into her bedroom to pick her panties and clothing.

She picked out some, white panties and a matching bra.

And a beautiful ,glittery ,purple, butterfly dress that goes just a little bit above her knees

butterfly dress that goes just a little bit above her knees.

And a beautiful ,glittery ,purple, butterfly dress that goes just a little bit above her knees

This time Arabella did not forget to throw on some black cycling shorts underneath.
After remembering her situation with the Greys, she wore them.

Arabella quickly did a hairstyle happily by her self, after she grabbed her bag and left to go get breakfast.

Andy, her father was home today. He had to go to the office super early this morning so he wouldn't be joking her for breakfast.

Arabella ate what the cooks prepared for her, whick was a sunny side up and and french toast.

Arabella quietly ate her food until it was time to leave and head to school.

Terri had dropped her off to the gates of her school. She hopped out and went in for just a hopefully casual normal day for school.
------✿

The lunch bell had now ring.

Arabella had already packed up all of her stuff into her bag.

The trio had arrived a little late to class. But when they did they immediately went and sat next to her. After that they were with her the whole time.

All four of them had to go up to Mr.Willow and hand in the project. They didn't have to go together, but the Greys insisted that they come with her, for various reasons....

"What are going to get for lunch love?"

Arabella once again blushed at the nickname. As soon as they met her they've been calling her all sorts of pet names. Not going to lie, Arabella loved it.

"Mhmm I-I don't know L-Lucas, I-Ill see what t-the cafeteria h-has." Arabella replied.

The trio smiled at her.

Arabella grabbed her bag and nodded her head to let the trio know she was ready to go and get lunch.

All four of them exited the classroom and began walking to the cafeteria.

Lucifer was walking infront and Lucas and Luther were walking next to her holding onto both her hands, so Arabella was in the middle.

Walking down the hallway, There were a bunch of the guys from the football team hanging out by some lockers.

They were all in their yellow and blue jackets as they quiet loudly joked and laughed.

Arabella saw them, she tighten both her holds on Lucas and Luther's hold and looked down.

The trio who was talking toher felt her gone all quite and both Lucas and Luther felt her hold tighten, it made them confuse. Why did she stop talkin-

That question came to a halt when the trio saw the jocks who were now all looking at them, well mostly Arabella.

The trios eyes darken. Both holds on Arabella's hands tighten and glares settled on their faces.

"Damn man, look at that ass!"

They heard one of them whispered. They trio we enraged now. They turned and was glaring at the guy.

Somehow how the trio were too busy glaring at the dude, another one's hands came down and they don't know how slipped through Lucas and Luther and grabbed Arabella's butt.

Arabella gasped loudly, when she felt the grab. The one who did loudly laughed with his firends who were giving him high fives.

The trio all saw what happened and the next second all they could see was rage...
.

.

.
Sorry for the long awaited update!🙌🙂

Lol I had writer's block! 🥴

Sorry once again!♥️

WORD COUNT:844🦋

✨14 / 07 / 2022.✨